Our Mission for this Club

General Rules For The Club And Other Important Information. UPDATED 03/20/06...
Mike Clay
Council, Administrator
Cardinal Owners: 2016 3850RL Estate
Skype ID: Mike-Clay

Our Mission for this Club

Post by Mike Clay »

This seems like a good time to go over our hopes and goals for this forum and Club. This is to be a place where Cardinal/Blue Ridge owners can come to:
1. Find answers to issues and/or problems.

2. Meet fellow Cardinal and Blue Ridge owners and make new friends.

3. NOT be subjected to GRIPING, COMPLAINING, or MEMBER FLAMING. We actually have a 0 tolerance for member flaming. If you are found flaming, you will lose your posting privileges for a period of time yet to be determined.

4. Most of all, I believe in the Pay it Forward approach, which is basically the basis to this club.

It is our goal to be a part of the solution to a fellow members issues and to share knowledge and information.

We all know that NO manufacturer produces a perfect, non problematic product. And I do mean every product produced; no matter what country produces it.

So......let's make this place a pleasant place to come and find answers and solutions, share some good times, meet up at a rally or get together, and show potential new members that they WONT be treated like a dummy for asking a "newbie" question. That no matter how many times a question is asked, it will be answered first, then maybe post a link to where the topic has been discussed before, so they can get a variety of answers.

Mike Clay
Mike Clay
Council, Administrator
Cardinal Owners: 2016 3850RL Estate
Skype ID: Mike-Clay

Re: Our Mission for this Club

Post by Mike Clay »

With several new members I felt it was time to bring this back up so we all are on the same page :D
Mike, Susanna & Rudy
2016 3850RL Estate "Proto Grigio"
2019 Silverado 3500HD Dually D/A 4x4 LTZ
My dreams are too big for my wallet
Rallies attended - 32

Nights camping in 2013:159 2014:269 2015:Full Timers