Flint Creek in Wiggins, MS

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

Luizianna

Flint Creek in Wiggins, MS

Post by Luizianna »

Last week we were at Flint Creek in Wiggins, MS. A beautiful, shaded campground about 2 hours from home. It was really too hot to get full enjoyment, but we can't wait to go back this fall...talk about a perfect setting for a campfire! My daughters site had a 3 level deck...we only had 2 levels...lol Check out the pics...

Lake view from the deck

Redbird and Decks..concrete picnic table in lower deck...oh! and Samantha :)

Out the back window of the BigBird
Last edited by Luizianna on Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Nice campground Linda. It looks like a 'cool' place. :wink:

Rob
ratherbcamping

Post by ratherbcamping »

Wow! Lucky you! That is my kind of campsite -- wish we lived closer so we could check it out!
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Post by Olbird »

Hello Linda,

We love that campground, when my kids were young they would swing from a rope into the water.
Your pictures bring back good memories, wish we were down there with our camper.

George:
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

lol Rob...around Oct it will be really "cool" :lol:

George...we really do like the campground....don't remember a rope tho...lol The kids really enjoy the water park there and the two beaches. My daughter swears a squirrell was knocking on her door....when she heard a scratching sound and opened her door the squirrel was on her top step and just stood there chirping at her...lol they think it was the same one that took the lid off the can of peanuts and got into them...guess he wanted some more...lol Beautiful blue jays and a cardinal or two would come really close looking for crumbs I guess...the kids had a blast leaving peanuts and sunflower seeds out for them.
tschmalz

Post by tschmalz »

How are you posting your pictures so they show up with your message?
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

I use photobucket....you upload your photo's to your album at photobucket and you can choose the message board/forum code to post pics to a forum...your picture link goes directly to photobucket and it doesn't use this forums bandwidth thingy for storing photos...works great...very user friendly and free!

After your photo's are stored somewhere, whether it is photobucket or another web based photo sharing site...you copy the url to your photo....come to the forum....open a message window to type your message then paste the url to your photo. Hope I"m not muddying up the water here...if someone knows an easier way to explain...jump in here.....please! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.