WATER PARK CAMGROUND

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

rvthereyet

WATER PARK CAMGROUND

Post by rvthereyet »

DOES ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT A WATER PARK CAMPGROUND WE LIVE IN MICH. DON'T MIND TO TRAVEL ABOUT 500 MILES.
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Post by Don Wilson »

If you are asking about amusement parks that have water type rides the only one I am aware of in that area is Cedar Point Amusement Park is located at Sandusky, Ohio, which is outside Cleveland. There may be more in your area but I have only been to that one.

One of the other members from your area will probably be on sometime today and give you more information.

Don
Last edited by Don Wilson on Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

The only one I've run into up in the great white north was at the KOA in Hayward WI. Definitely not a quiet place during the summer days.
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
wild acres

Post by wild acres »

Hi RVTHEREYET, don't know if it, is within 500 miles, but there is a nice one at Santa Claus, In. If you go to this one, get reservations for the concrete pad sites. Other sites pretty rough, and cheaper. I used a cheap one a couple years ago, glad I had a short tt at the time. I would never get my "bird" in there. John
surveyman

Noah's Arc, Wisconsin Dells

Post by surveyman »

They advertise as the largest in the midwest. Been there a few years ago and they do have a lot of water stuff, it's all water stuff. You can easily spend a day there. Go on line and check them out.
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Post by Olbird »

Definitely not a quiet place during the summer days.
Bruce, I know what you mean, they had this old man drinking Jack and riding this motorcycle.
You ever run into this guy while camping ??????
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Olbird wrote:
Definitely not a quiet place during the summer days.
Bruce, I know what you mean, they had this old man drinking Jack and riding this motorcycle.
You ever run into this guy while camping ??????
No motorcycle on that trip, but would have liked to have had it to get out of there during the day hours! :lol:
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
PaulandTammy
Cardinal Owners: 2009 362BHLE

Post by PaulandTammy »

Holiday World in Santa Claus Indiana. One very nice waterpark and campground at Lake Rudolph
PaulandTammy

09 362-BHLE
2011 Dodge 3500 CTD DRW
rvthereyet

Re: WATER PARK CAMGROUND

Post by rvthereyet »

HAS ANYONE GONE TO HOLIDAY WORLD AND IF YOU DID HOW WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE? AND WHAT CAMPGROUND DID YOU STAY?
PaulandTammy

Post by PaulandTammy »

Holiday World is one of the nicest parks you could ever visit. The waterpark is amazing. The prices for food are very reasonable and your drinks are free. They have every Pepsi product, water, tea, and gatorade throughout the park at self serve drink stations. We usually go two or three time each year. Holiday World has it's own campground called Lake Rudolph Campground. The campground is huge with mostly paved roads. It is one of our favorite places to camp. We usually get the deluxe site with full concrete pad and patio. You can get discount tickets at the camp store and there are shuttles than runs every 20 minutes that drops you off right infront of the amusement park gate. Lake Rudolph is an amusement park campground, while very clean and senic it will be anything but quiet. I would say most people are there with their kids to visit the park and it is always near capacity. There are lots of rental golf carts and I would suggest getting one also. My family loves camping there, especially my daughter, but don't go there expecting solitude and quiet . The campground is huge, usually full, lots of kids, lots of noise, lots of golf carts, lots of fun, extremely clean and well managed.
PaulandTammy

09 362-BHLE
2011 Dodge 3500 CTD DRW
rvthereyet

Post by rvthereyet »

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE ALOT OF FUN........ WE HAVE A DAUGHTER THAT IS 10 AND LOVES THE WATER PARKS,AND MY WIFE AND I DON'T MIND THE NOISE AT ALL. MATTER OF FACT WE LIKE TO PARTY AND HAVE FUN TOO. DOES THE CAMPGROUND ACCEPT DOGS?
Mike Clay
Council, Administrator
Cardinal Owners: 2016 3850RL Estate
Skype ID: Mike-Clay

Post by Mike Clay »

Here is the link to the park
http://www.lakerudolph.com/
Mike, Susanna & Rudy
2016 3850RL Estate "Proto Grigio"
2019 Silverado 3500HD Dually D/A 4x4 LTZ
My dreams are too big for my wallet
Rallies attended - 32

Nights camping in 2013:159 2014:269 2015:Full Timers
PaulandTammy

Post by PaulandTammy »

rvthereyet wrote: DOES THE CAMPGROUND ACCEPT DOGS?

yes
PaulandTammy

09 362-BHLE
2011 Dodge 3500 CTD DRW