WILLISTON CROSSINGS (Central Florida)

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

RedBird30
Cardinal Owners: 2007 Cardinal 30TS

WILLISTON CROSSINGS (Central Florida)

Post by RedBird30 »

Williston Crossings is a great place I enjoyed for a week last month. It is located about 20 miles west of Ocala, FL and
I-75. Lots of great places nearby to visit (Silver Springs, Orlando, Crystal River etc). It is a fairly new campground with some of the longest pull-thrus I have ever seen. The laundry has all stainless steel washers and dryers. It is a gated resort for which they give you a card to enter. The owners, Bill & Denise are great people and try to get by and visit a few minutes or more with all the guest. All streets are paved and each site has a lamp post light with the site number on it. It is located on approx 160 acres with lots of hiking areas. Some of the things planned are a work in progress that will only add to a great resort. It also has its own police (CARS) and a firetruck). Check the site here http://www.willistoncrossings.com/
'07 Cardinal 30TS w/Colton Blue Interior
'07 GMC 2500HD Serria Classic SLT Duramax/Allison 4x4
Luizianna

Re: WILLISTON CROSSINGS (Central Florida)

Post by Luizianna »

Thanks for the info!!! It's nice when we hear about great campgrounds first hand!!!
bigbird

Re: WILLISTON CROSSINGS (Central Florida)

Post by bigbird »

This is a great place to stay. People are very nice. The park layout is great. Pool area not open yet but getting close, it will be a great addition to a great park. We will be back to stay longer. My highest recommendation!