Go Back Spot[s]

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

Traveler II
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2008 30 TS
Skype ID: User name: janestonge46 (iChat only)
Skype name: jane-stonge

Go Back Spot[s]

Post by Traveler II »

I was just looking at my old RV travel atlas that I have marked the places we've been to. It go me thinking of places I want to go back to and see again. There are many, but one for sure is Nova Scotia-great place and nice people.

What are some places you would like to see again, or maybe for the first time?
Jim & Jane
2014 Ford 350 King Ranch, Trailer Saver BD3 Air Hitch, IS Suspension, Disk Brakes
Nights camped in 2012: 142
Nights camped in 2013: 186
Nights camped in 2014: 185
Nights camped in 2015: 232
Nights camped in 2016: 165
Luizianna

Re: Go Back Spot[s]

Post by Luizianna »

We want to "see the west" !! From Texas to as far North West as I can get Virg to go and everything in between, The Tetons, Crazy Horse, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore, and allllll the rest!!! Plans are for that to happen in 2010, Lord willing!!!
Traveler II
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2008 30 TS
Skype ID: User name: janestonge46 (iChat only)
Skype name: jane-stonge

Post by Traveler II »

Yellowstone is a place we have missed and I’m looking forward to the Cardinal rally out there.
Jim & Jane
2014 Ford 350 King Ranch, Trailer Saver BD3 Air Hitch, IS Suspension, Disk Brakes
Nights camped in 2012: 142
Nights camped in 2013: 186
Nights camped in 2014: 185
Nights camped in 2015: 232
Nights camped in 2016: 165
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

me too!!!! You know, ten minutes after you get to a rally, you feel like you are already with old friends. I guess spending time on this board posting back and forth really helps us get to know each other. I have not met anyone yet that was not as they seem to be on here. I think seeing Yellowstone and other area's with friends that haven't seein it yet either will be awesome! And seeing it with others who have been there and can tell us what NOT to miss will be awesome too!! Come on Yellowstone!!!