Napa California

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

Rob & Cathy

Napa California

Post by Rob & Cathy »

On our way to the rally in April we are planning on doing some visiting in Napa area and I'm looking for camping suggestions in that area. I'm currently looking at the KOA on Brannan Island.

Rob
Chief409
Mojave Desert
Cardinal Owners: 2007 30WBLE

Re: Napa California

Post by Chief409 »

Our kids stayed at an KOA near Napa a few years ago. Nice park, they had tours running to San Fran, etc. Most of the spaces were pull thru's. Plenty of trees, but they were doing a good job of keeping them trimmed.
Jeff & Terry
U.S.N. Ret
2012 F350 Lariat FX4 6.7 Diesel Dually, Crew Cab, LWB, 50 gal Transfer Flow toolbox/tank
2007 Cardinal 30WBLE, "the 'Bird", ONAN gen.
The more I see in my travels, the more I realize there is so much more to see.
tschmalz

Post by tschmalz »

Kevin & I like to stay in Calistoga, it is called the Napa County Fairgrounds. No grass but is still nice, full hookups and a small golfcourse. It is very close to the wineries. You should call for reservations, they do fill up on some weekends. Iam sure you will like it there.

http://www.napacountyfairgrounds.com/rvpark.htm

Tammi
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Thanks Jeff and Tammi for the replies.

I've made reservation at the Napa Fair Grounds and now just waiting for confirmation. Thanks for recommendation Tammi we'll be there 27-29 April if we get confirmed.

Rob