Tiredpuppy Camping

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

tiredpuppy

Tiredpuppy Camping

Post by tiredpuppy »

Well this is my first post on the club website, so I hope I get it right, and posting in the right place, if not very sorry.
This makes our 6th trip in our redbird, and we enjoy getting away from the house, even if its only 30 miles down the road. This weekend we enjoyed the very peaceful campground in Louisa Va. Small Country campgrounds hads its 33rd anniversary, enjoyed a bbq dinner with potatoe salad, beans, and hotdogs. And of course our weeekend like many others in the past was threanten by rain, and of course the skies opened up about 9 pm that night. And just like last weekend we are going to have to break down in the rain (got smart and hooked up the truck before calling it quits for the night). Next trip if anybody would like to hook up, we are heading to Dover De. for the car race and will be in lot #2. hope to see you there. :bounce:
Luizianna

Re: Tiredpuppy Camping

Post by Luizianna »

Welcome to the family tiredpuppy!! Some of our best and most favorite camping is within 30 minutes of home at our local state parks. One thing about it...when you open your door first thing in the mornings in a campground, you can be anywhere your imagination takes you! Enjoy and let us hear more about your camping/rv experiences!!
Jeisenbrey

Re: Tiredpuppy Camping

Post by Jeisenbrey »

Tiredpuppy: When are you getting to Dover. I live just north of the track and will be workong the races on Friday and Sunday. Would like to try and stop by lot 2.