Oklahoma - Little Rock Ark. - Mississippi

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Oklahoma - Little Rock Ark. - Mississippi

Post by Don Wilson »

We will be on our Southern Rally Trip starting east around mid September and we are looking for recomendations for campgrounds in several areas. I have used rvparkreviews.com but would like reviews and recommendations from our members.

1. Oklahoma - We will be doing Genealogy research in the Stillwater and Newkirk area and see that there are campgrounds in the Stillwater area.

2. Little Rock, Arkansas - We will be there for a couple of days doing Genealogy research as well.

3. Mississippi- Carroll, Holmes and Yazoo Counties -We will be doing Genealogy research in the following three towns Carrolton, Greenwood and Yazoo City. I would prefer to find an RV park around Greenwood and drive to the other locations but have not found anything in any of these locations using Trailer Life or the internet.

Thanks for any help!

Don

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
jayandflorobin
Cardinal Owners: 34QRL fifth wheel

Re: Oklahoma - Little Rock Ark. - Mississippi

Post by jayandflorobin »

We stayed at the Frog Hollow Campground park in Grenada, Mississippi. Really nice campground and owners. If memory serves me right they are Cardinal owners as well.
flo
Jay, Flo and Bitsie and Mitsie our little Chi girls...-34QRL fifth wheel
2010 Dodge Ram Diesel