Disneyland :)

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

coolbreezabq
Cardinal Owners: 2007 36BH LE
1999 Ford f-350 Lariat 4x4 Powerstroke CC longbed

Disneyland :)

Post by coolbreezabq »

Contempalting a summer trip to Disneyland. Does anyone know of any good Rv parks that are close to Disneyland?
2007 36BH-LE
1999 Ford Powerstroke CC Longbed 4x4 Dualie
bfast54

Re: Disneyland :)

Post by bfast54 »

Anaheim RV Vilage looks pretty good, It's under new management, has shutle service to the parks, and appears to offer a good number of things to do, if you need a break from the park.:D

I had thought you meant Disney in Florida, but, there is not a campground on site in Calif. :oops:
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Post by Don Wilson »

The Anaheim Harbor RV Park is the closest to Disneyland but I have not stayed there in over 20 years but I am including the link.
http://www.anaheimharborrvpark.com/rates.html

If you want to see the others in the area use this link and it gives you all of the parks close to Disneyland.
http://gocalifornia.about.com/od/cadisn ... g.-4iR.htm

You might also look at this website to see how others have rated the rv parks in the area. http://www.rvparkreviews.com/
Click on California and the go to Anaheim and click on it.

Are you planning on seeing more sights while in the Los Angeles area or just doing Disneyland?

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
coolbreezabq
Cardinal Owners: 2007 36BH LE
1999 Ford f-350 Lariat 4x4 Powerstroke CC longbed

Post by coolbreezabq »

Thanks for the information guys. Probably try and see the Dodgers or the Angels. Then go down to San Diego. Still up in the air though.
2007 36BH-LE
1999 Ford Powerstroke CC Longbed 4x4 Dualie
bfast54

Post by bfast54 »

There is nothing like seeing a Big league game, while out traveling, gets you in a good mood, because you dont really care (most of the time) which one loses, or wins =))

I saw the Angles play the Blue jay's in Toronto a few years back, man...............that was fun!!! :thumbrt:
dfredendall
Council, Moderator
Cardinal Owners: 2018 Cardinal 3350RLX- Luxury Edition

Post by dfredendall »

I was at Disneyland last Friday. When I passed Anaheim Harbor RV Park, I noticed it was renovated. They remodelled to accept the larger RV rigs with more spacious sites. It is on Ball Rd. at Harbor Blvd. Enter on Ball Rd. from the East, as you will never make a left turn into the park from the West. I have no idea on rates.
Dana & Cindy Fredendall
Highland, California
2018 3350RLX- Luxury Edition
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7 Diesel
There are great experiences and new friends everywhere we go!
halrkent (Deceased)
Cardinal Owners: 2006 29LE

Post by halrkent (Deceased) »

We went to Disney last March and stayed at a campground operated by the City of Orlando called Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake. They charge around $15 per night (call 407-299-5581 for availability and pricing). It’s a short ride (around 20 min.) from Disney parks. It’s a nice campground with heavy shade, paved roads and sites with water, sewer and electricity (30AMP). Web site: http://www.cityoforlando.net/fpr/net/t_ ... ktype=Park
I've posted pictures on Flickr if you would like to see the campground, just type in Bill Frederick Park.
Hal Kent
2006 Cardinal 29RK-LE
1996 Dodge 2500 V10