Foscue Creek Park, Demopolis Lake, AL

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

halrkent (Deceased)
Cardinal Owners: 2006 29LE

Foscue Creek Park, Demopolis Lake, AL

Post by halrkent (Deceased) »

To get to Foscue Creek Park go to Demopolis, AL. Then go 3 miles west on US 80, turn right at Maria Street and go approximately 2 miles following signs to campground entrance. This is an Army Corps of Engineers campground and they are the best. I’m 62 so they charged me $8.00 but $16.00 is the regular camping fee. USACE (COE) campgrounds have been getting lots of stimulus money so the roads were recently repaved and everything is first rate. The bathrooms are conveniently located and there are great children’s playgrounds. The campground has 54 sites in total. All sites have 50/30 amp service with 49 sites having full hook-ups and the 5 tent sites have electric and water. Each site has a picnic table on a concrete pad, a fire ring and a lamp holder. The spaces are paved and the trees are trimmed so they won’t scratch your camper. This is a really nice campground. All the sites are on the water and there’s enough room between the sites so your neighbors aren’t too close. I camped there on May 20, 2010.
Hal Kent
2006 Cardinal 29RK-LE
1996 Dodge 2500 V10