Bad Regards i R V Parks!!

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

Jim&Peggy
Cardinal Owners: 2005 Cardinal 30LE

Bad Regards i R V Parks!!

Post by Jim&Peggy »

Is this the place to talk about negative experiences with R V Parks or only positive experiences?? Regards----------Jim
2005 Cardinal 30LE--2007 Dodge 3500 Heavy Duty --6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel with Jake Brake and 5th Airborne Fifth Wheel Air-ride Coupler.
Torben

Re: Bad Regards i R V Parks!!

Post by Torben »

Yes it is :thumbrt: Please post positive or negative, it all helps our members selecting a RV park in their future travels :D
R & D

Post by R & D »

Yes Jim...we learn from others experiences :thumbrt:
Jim&Peggy
Cardinal Owners: 2005 Cardinal 30LE

Post by Jim&Peggy »

We stayed at the Trailer Inns Trailer Park at Spokane Valley, WA. and were v.ery dissapointed with the park. This park was built in 1974 prior to longer trailers and slide outs. they apparantly solved the length problem by painting yellow extension lines from the site out into the internal roadway, thereby narrowing the roadway. people don't park their tow vehicles in thier space but ,rather in the roadway. This makes leaving early the next morning near impossible. To get out we had to wake people up, have them move 2 trucks, one of wh.ich had a dead battery. Then we had to move about 20 potted plants that the assistant manager had growing in the road. Also, for you dog lovers, the dog walk was outside the park,between the street and the fence to the park, a distance of about 10 ft. and about 150 ft. long. The road has traffic at about 40 mph. not the safest place for man or dog.

We are still on the road, currently we are in Vancouver, WA. We expect to be home on October 10. Regards to all-------Jim
2005 Cardinal 30LE--2007 Dodge 3500 Heavy Duty --6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel with Jake Brake and 5th Airborne Fifth Wheel Air-ride Coupler.
R & D

Post by R & D »

Wow Jim...nice long trip! Sorry about the bad experience in that RV park, but tks for the headsup! Happy trails & hope we see you two in Jackson in May!
RV4Gene
Cardinal Owners: 2006 29RKLE

Post by RV4Gene »

They have a park in Yakima, WA with the same sort of problems. They do have some long pull thrus but all but 2-3 have problems for a 5er to pull into. We stayed there overnite a couple of times a year for 2-3 years. I always reserved a specific site that I knew would work well for us...not once did we get that reserved site. Their excuse was always that someone came in during the nite and set up in it.
They also have vehicles parked in the lanes which makes it difficult for a 5er to swing out to pull into the sites...there are a lot of full-timers there.
We just don't stay there any longer.
Merv & Lynn
2006 Cardinal 29RKLE
2003 Dodge Diesel 4x4

nights camped 2010: 126
nights camped 2011: 76