Poor Guest Service

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

bfast54

Re: Poor Guest Service

Post by bfast54 »

Donna......wow an Organizized system, I am impressed :thumbrt: :d

I have scraps of paper all over (not really) I am not as organizezed as you , I use a rolling log book/ trip sheet .

Your system seems WAY TOO easy ( I E, you can find stuff) :d
Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

Mark, I am pretty organized in most everything I do (well, with one exception: I CAN NOT for the LIFE of me find the cord that goes from my camera to load pix in the computer!!! I spend 2 DAYS hunting for it, all OVER the place, and finally gave up and bought 2 NEW cords on ebay - $5.35 each including shipping!) So, back to the Campground book: Like I told Paulette, it takes a few hours to set it up, but then is VERY easy to just put notes and cards in at the new campgrounds. I feel SO GOOD when I put that book back into it's place! LOL! Makes life easier.....
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska
bfast54

Post by bfast54 »

Sounds Good. :thumbrt: That is one of the things I say I am going to do, but .......... :d ................ .when I get time.

I bought a niftey big notebook, binder when I switched from my Truck camper, to my 5er (old one) , and swore I was going to start listing trips out, etc...............

Well, I was too busy having FUN, to keep up on the book.

The big trips I do a "travel Log", but weekend 's Well, they are in my mind, which is what it really is about B-)
Traveler II
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2008 30 TS
Skype ID: User name: janestonge46 (iChat only)
Skype name: jane-stonge

Post by Traveler II »

We were boaters for 17 years and kept a “log” of all our trips. I still enjoy going back and reading them. When we retired almost 13 years ago and started RVing we also started a “log” on the computer of our trips plus highlighted them on a atlas. Well haven’t been good with the log, wish I had but the old atlas is fun to look at. Sure wish I’d keep up the log. Great to those that are keeping track of their memories. At some point that’s all there is. :ymhug:
Jim & Jane
2014 Ford 350 King Ranch, Trailer Saver BD3 Air Hitch, IS Suspension, Disk Brakes
Nights camped in 2012: 142
Nights camped in 2013: 186
Nights camped in 2014: 185
Nights camped in 2015: 232
Nights camped in 2016: 165
Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

I keep a daily journal and have done so, faithfully since the very early '80s. Not just travel, but life in general.. I go through the previous year every year about New Years and see how my life has been in the past year, recap the good and bad, the ones we have lost, or have been born, things that happened in our world, and OF COURSE our TRAVELS! I had a whole stack of them, and occasionally, Honey will say 'we did that in 'so and so' year, and I will go back through the journals and prove him to be correct (OR WRONG! LOL!) That is my 'log'.....
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska