Park Reviews

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

Pez

Park Reviews

Post by Pez »

Found this posted on another RV form.

Any members looking for info on campgrounds might fine this useful.

http://www.rvparkreviews.com/

Pez

Edited by Linda to make link clickable
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Thanks Pez. That is a very useful site and I use it a lot. There is also a link to it on the entrance page of the club website. Check out the Campground Map site also, very interesting.
Pez

Post by Pez »

Linda,

I have been going over this form in depth numerous times and I never notice the link to the campground sits until you mention it. :oops:

My eye sight must be going bad, that's the only thing I can blame it on. :cry:

Well my post count went up anyway. :roll:

Thanks
Pez
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

Pez wrote:Well my post count went up anyway. :roll:

Thanks
Pez
We've got a long way to go to catch up with Linda. :mrgreen:
But I am trying, :joke:
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

lol...Do you guys think I'm gonna let you catch up to me?? :lol:

Pez, I am glad you brought it up. Now and then we need to be reminded about these informative sites and let our new members know that we have links to them. Don't be shy about putting useful info on here for everyone to look at.
bop11
Cardinal Owners: 2010 3150 RL
Skype ID: bill.bopra

Post by bop11 »

Thanks for the most excellent site Pez! We will be using it alot while planning next summers travels. Thanks again.
Bill & Penny
2010 3150 RL "The Bucket List Inn
Nights out in 2013/67 and have put put 8566 miles on the Bucket List Inn
Nights out in 2014 63
Night out in 2015. 88
Nights out so far in 2016. 58
More fun to come!
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

We use that site too - very handy to see what the latest reviews are.
Ranger Mark

Post by Ranger Mark »

PEZ & LUIZIANNA - Thanks for the info on rvparkreviews & campground map. I am a newbie & got alot to learn. Planning a trip to fish the TX Gulf Coast & trying to find parks with marinas close by. The reviews are really helpful. Ranger Mark
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Mark...don't forget to check the state parks also. A lot of them have boat launches and the campground fees are very reasonable. We love to go to Natchez State Park in MS and the guys go fishing. One of our members left the Southern Get Together and went to Choke state park in TX and just fishing off the bank caught 5 big trout? in just 2 hours.

Linda