CCUSA and Passport America

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

Travelers

CCUSA and Passport America

Post by Travelers »

Got my letter in the mail the other day about CCUSA transitioning to Passport America. Looks like I would pick up an additional 600 cg's. We have CCUSA, Good Sam and C2C and use them almost all the time. Will this new Passport America be benificial? Any Passport America users?
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Re: CCUSA and Passport America

Post by campswithcritters »

We use it, it has limitations but works well. Many of the campgrounds limit number of days, specific days of the week, and specific times of year. All those limitations are posted in the book. On our first time out with PPA it paid for itself 3 times in a 4 week 3000 mile trip. I reckon you'll like it. I just re-upped last year for 3 years. I am currently in a PPA park in Kerrville TX and was able to use it for 2 days for a $46 savings.
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
Traveler II
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2008 30 TS
Skype ID: User name: janestonge46 (iChat only)
Skype name: jane-stonge

Post by Traveler II »

I called them we are heading out the 1st of the year and I was wondering when they would mail out the new cards. They will be in the mail next week. I'm glad that Passport is taking over Camping USA. I've had Passport in the past and have liked them better than USA.
Jim & Jane
2014 Ford 350 King Ranch, Trailer Saver BD3 Air Hitch, IS Suspension, Disk Brakes
Nights camped in 2012: 142
Nights camped in 2013: 186
Nights camped in 2014: 185
Nights camped in 2015: 232
Nights camped in 2016: 165
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Post by Don Wilson »

I got my Passport America card in todays mail! We started with Passport America but when Camping World dropped them we went with Camp Club USA.

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
Travelers

Post by Travelers »

My PPA card was in the letter. I linked the site and noticed some nice local cg's are included. The 3 year deals looks the best.
snoking

Post by snoking »

I use to think that here list of parks was very similar, however in looking at PPA I hope they pick up some of the CCUSA ones that they did not have! That would be the best of both worlds. Chris
dpalmer
Council, Moderator
Cardinal Owners: 2018 3456

Post by dpalmer »

We have CCUSA and are trying to find them on our route next year. Working around their limitations like minimum stay and no reservations. We like the savings for sure :thumbrt:
Dave & Karen
2018 3456
2021 F350 XLT, 4x4 Dually
Rallies Attended = 22 and 3 F.R.O.G.
Full-time as of 10/1/2016