Osage Beach Rv Park (Lake of the Ozarks)

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

Charles, we were just down in that area over the Holidays, and stayed in Ozark Trails campground between Osage Beach and Camdenton. Our daughter lives just outside of Camdenton. Not familiar with the Osage Beach RV park that you are speaking of, however. Ozark trails does have full hookups and pull through sites and we have stayed there quite a few times. Very nice with trees and somewhat of a view of the ravine, (for some sites). Nice owner, as well. Beautiful area around there! Good luck on your traveling adventures! Donna
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Have stayed at the Osage Beach campground several times and it is fine also with trees surrounding it, if you don't have too much trouble reversing the backin sites are much wider and nicer.
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
campswithcritters
exempt member

Cardinal Man wrote:
campswithcritters wrote:Have stayed at the Osage Beach campground several times and it is fine also with trees surrounding it, if you don't have too much trouble reversing the backin sites are much wider and nicer.

Bruce you say the backin's are better may go that route are the pads long enough for a 35 footer .Did you have any trouble getting a dish satellite signal, that's almost a plus for me .Planning on staying about 8 days .

Charles
Charles I got a back-in on the north side near the rear of the front section (rear section looked like full-timers for the summer and looked like narrow sites) If I can remember I'll check our camper log as I often write preferable site numbers, in Dallas tonight without the rig but going back to it tomorrow. Pads were gravel and plenty long for my 34TS which measures 36+. You might have a sattelite problem if you have a dome, but I got an easy shot with my tripod.
campswithcritters
exempt member

Ok Charles I got back to the house and found that I did not note the site number. I think it might have been 34 or 35. If you stand in front of the office it was at the right rear of the visible front section of the campground. They were friendly folks running it so maybe a call asking for a back-in with satelite friendly trees near the rear of the park could help, especially since you are requesting multiple days.
Bruce