Oregon State coast

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

Jan

Oregon State coast

Post by Jan »

Oregon offers winter rates at their state parks. The normal rate is 22.00 per night; in the off season, its 17.00 for full hook ups.

If you travel the Oregon coast, I strongly recommend South Beach State Park, Newport. Add to that Harris Beach State Park, located a short distance north of the Cal-Or border. Both are on Highway 101. Large, easy to back into spaces (especially since Pamm does the backing).

Million dollar views and the sun does shine more than you'd think this time of year.

"Freezing in Sacramento"

Jan
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Post by Olbird »

Hey Jan,

Are ya'll going to try and make the Northwest Rally, hope to see you.

George:
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
Jan

Post by Jan »

Hi George,

Well, at this time we are scheduled to be hosts at the Battery Point lighthouse in Crescent City CA during August. I'm not sure if we can get away or not. If our weekend at the lighthouse fits in with the days of the rally we can certainly try to get there. It's not all that far. It's kind of funny, but in the latter part of June and through July we will be lighthouse hosts at the Umpqua River lighthouse, not far from Winchester.

I won't say no but I can't commit to being there either.

It would be a pleasure to meet you.

Jan