Moab Campground

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

JimOMartin
Cardinal Owners: 2007 33TBH

Moab Campground

Post by JimOMartin »

Hi -
I know a bunch of you guys stayed at the Spannish Trails RV Park in Moab, for the ralley last fall. How did you like it? Did you see any others that you might have considered as well? I'm going to be there this summer, so I'm looking for some insight. Thanks.

- Jim
Jim & Cathy Martin
2007 Cardinal 33TBH LE
2011 Chevy 3500HD D/A 4x4 LTZ Dually - Black Bart (AKA - Black Butt)
Rob & Cathy

Re: Moab Campground

Post by Rob & Cathy »

The only complaint I heard Jim was from those in the front row near the highway as they thought it was noisy. We were in the second row and the noise didn't bother us. Of course I can sleep through just about anything. If I remember correctly, Mike was there early and stayed at the KOA and like it.

Rob
R & D

Post by R & D »

We were in the front row. The noise didn't bother me. We did stay in a nice cg on the other side of Moab last yr. by the bridge over the river. I can not think of the name and the papers are out in Lil Red. It was nice and really was a lot more quiet it the noise would bother you. I will ask Roy tomorrow if he remembers the name of the cg.
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Post by Don Wilson »

When you say during the summer if you mean July or August you will want a RV Park that has good shade!!

Spanish Trails RV Park We were also in the front row at Spanish Trails for the Moab Rally and the noise did not bother us at all. The sites are plenty wide and the staff was very accommodating and the facilities were clean and well kept.

Riverside Oasis RV Park and Campground is another park we stayed at in 2008 It is an older park than Spanish Trails and right next to the Colorado River and my wife and sister were bothered by mosquitoes. It being an older park the trees are mature and there is lots of shade. The sites are a little tighter but we were able to get into our site without any problem. They do have tent camping so the bathrooms are not as clean as Spanish Trails.

We have not stayed at Slick Rock or Portal but they both look nice from the road and well shaded!

Check all of them out in http://www.rvparkreviews.com/regions/Utah/Moab.html

There is lots to see and do while you are in Moab. Enjoy your time while you are Moab.

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5