Trailer Life RV Campground Navigator CDs - Any Reviews?

What's Your Favorite Campground? Need Information on Fuel Prices, Campground Ratings, Campgrounds available in the area you are traveling??? This is the place to look!!

Moderator: Olbird

bigbunkhouse
Cardinal Owners: 2007 362BHS

Re: Trailer Life RV Campground Navigator CDs - Any Reviews?

Post by bigbunkhouse »

Trailer Life, try Camping world.com they got lost of Books
2007 362bhs Cardinal (The mobile vacation home)
99 f350 4dr dually v-10 Lb 2wd 4.30 locker (Big Dually)
Dogs: Elvis and Priscilla
Me (Matt), Wifey (Jana), (Julia)14 year old daughter and ***SHYANNE*** born 8/12/10
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Re: Trailer Life RV Campground Navigator CDs - Any Reviews?

Post by Don Wilson »

Haulin Shamu,

If you are talking about the book "Next Exit". It is a book that was put together listing what is on each exit of Interstates. The items it list are gas stations, shopping centers, motels, restaraunts, grocery stores, etc.

I purchased the 2008 edition and it is good book with one major exception it only list interstates.

If you live or travel in California it does not cover two of the major hiways - Hiway 99 and Hiway 101. That means no coverage of major metro areas of San Jose and San Francisco as well as the central valley from Bakersfield to Sacramento. These two routes carry at least 65% of the traffic through the state north to south.

We have found it very helpful outside California in our travels! It can be purchased from Amazon.com, Camping World, Barnes and Noble and I have seen it at a few Flying J Truck Stops.

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5