Home our new 30rkle today

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
tschmalz

Home our new 30rkle today

Post by tschmalz »

We picked her up today after ordering in March. Everything is in good working order and really no problems. The concertone is doing what it should be doing & all tv's and all speakers are working. The workmanship seems to be good, not to many things to have to be fixed.

Towing home for the first time ( first 5th for us, always have had pull trailer) with the Trailair was very smooth. no problems.

Love the floorplan and the TV.

Any help on how to post picture?
Shawn.L.Turbo

Post by Shawn.L.Turbo »

Right on!

It seems like such a long wait from order time, doesn't it?
We ordered ours back in February, and just picked it up 2 weeks ago.

Check all of the exterior door latches. They should grab tight enough to make the oustide compartments weathertight. Most of them are not from the factory.

In order to post a pic, you'll have to have the picture hosted somewhere, then you can post the link to it here, and it will show in your post.

Enjoy that new baby!

Shawn
Future Fulltimers
Cardinal Owners: 2006 30TS

Post by Future Fulltimers »

:thumbrt: :bounce: :lol:
CONGRADULATIONS
Wayne & Peggy Williamson
Rocky
GoodSam Lifetime Members
2006 30TS
2007 Silverado 3500 Classic 6.6L D'Max
AirSafe 25k hitch
tschmalz

Post by tschmalz »

Iam trying to post pictures, not sure if this is going to work.

Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Congrats on your new trailer and thanks for the pictures. When I saw the outside, the bedroom and the Kitchen I thought that floor plan looks just like ours. Then I saw the pictures of your entertainment center and stairs and that is nothing like ours.

Is there any chance you could post pictures of your bathroom/shower area?

Rob

P.S. are you using the "close tag" option when you added your picture?
tschmalz

Post by tschmalz »

Rob,

Iam not sure how I posted the pictures, I did not think it was going to work, but it did.

Our trailer has the enclosed bathroom, with two doors to enter the bathroom, one from the hallway one from the bedroom. I wil go out and try to get more picturs and post them.

Tammi
tschmalz

Post by tschmalz »

ok, I think I have added more pictures.

Tammi

Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Yep, that worked. Thanks Tammi.

If you don't mind me asking, how close is the bed to the bathroom wall?

Rob
tschmalz

Post by tschmalz »

It looks close, but there is room to walk around the bed, With the enclosed bathroom you do give up a little space in the bedroom.
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

That is a nice looking rig! Good taste in tow truck too 8)
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Thanks for the pictures Tammi. Any chance you can join us at the NW Rally in August? We would certainly like to meet you and see your trailer up close.

Rob
tschmalz

Post by tschmalz »

Wish we could make it in August, but not retired yet. We have less then two years until we can hit the road for more then a weekend. We just got back from a cruise and that took up a week of vacation time. We are lucky that we will still be young when we retire, 48 & 50 now.

We are going to try and go to Banf, BC. next year in July so maybe then.

Tammi