33TBH questions

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
6x5er

33TBH questions

Post by 6x5er »

Any concerns we should know about before we pick up our new RV? We're definitely doing a PDI. Is there a specific PDI for the 33TBH?

One thing I found yesterday at the dealership was the extended counter was very difficult to extend and it seemed to be loosely attached to the cabinet. Do y'all recommend keeping the cabinet or having it removed before pick up?

It's wired for a 2nd AC, so after reading posts, we're going to go ahead and have the 2nd one installed.

Thanks!
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

You will not regret the extra money on that 2nd AC, on a 90+ deg day on the road these things don't want to cool off quickly on one.
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

I like that user name... I suppose that 6 is a dually 8)
Welcome to the club!
I thought about the extended counter top after I bought my 5ver. I don't see anything to support any weight with out adding supports myself. You may want to see if that option is really worth it, if needed you can add it later with proper framing.