contact forest river

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
TF89

contact forest river

Post by TF89 »

Does anyone have a contact number for anyone at forest river in regards to a warranty issue? I took my 362BHLE to my dealer where i purchased it, for an electrical problem. Dealer advised they could not get the unit to re create the fault. I then had the problem again, and contacted my dealer. I was told it was out of warranty, and was on my own. I contacted another forest river dealer who found an electrical short in the a/c wiring. I want to contact forest river as I previously reported the electrical problem while it was under warranty. Thanks.
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

I would suggest Rod Batts - he's helped others here I believe. 1 800 225 4714 Ext. 231

Also the front page of the website http://www.cardinalrvclub.org has links on the left hand side for Forest River - and then a drop down menu for contacts - that has email addresses and other information that you may be able to use.

Good luck in getting something worked out.
bop11
Cardinal Owners: 2010 3150 RL
Skype ID: bill.bopra

Post by bop11 »

TF 89,
Good Luck with your issue and let us know how you make out.
Bill & Penny
2010 3150 RL "The Bucket List Inn
Nights out in 2013/67 and have put put 8566 miles on the Bucket List Inn
Nights out in 2014 63
Night out in 2015. 88
Nights out so far in 2016. 58
More fun to come!
TF89

Post by TF89 »

I contacted Terry, the New Jersey Cardinal warranty represenative. I advised him of the situation, and is refunding me a large portion of the repair bill. Have not received the check yet, but I am satisifed with his cooperation.
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Glad to see you were treated good by Forest River....we need to hear the good stories as well as the bad.