Auto Rear levelers

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
DanDDan

Auto Rear levelers

Post by DanDDan »

Has anyone installed automatic rear levelers on their unit? I have 29WBLE . I would like to know if it is possible, or alternative for the the system that is on the rear now.and where you can get them. Information would be greatly appreciated... Thanks Dan
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Re: Auto Rear levelers

Post by campswithcritters »

DanDDan wrote:Has anyone installed automatic rear levelers on their unit? I have 29WBLE . I would like to know if it is possible, or alternative for the the system that is on the rear now.and where you can get them. Information would be greatly appreciated... Thanks Dan
No help here Dan, but I'll be watching for responses also as that type system interests me too!
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
DanDDan

Re: Auto Rear levelers

Post by DanDDan »

campswithcritters wrote:
DanDDan wrote:Has anyone installed automatic rear levelers on their unit? I have 29WBLE . I would like to know if it is possible, or alternative for the the system that is on the rear now.and where you can get them. Information would be greatly appreciated... Thanks Dan
No help here Dan, but I'll be watching for responses also as that type system interests me too!
Not sure but I think OL' Bird may have put a system in waiting to see.. He usually has a lot of good ideas. Dan
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Virgil has an automatic leveler...named Linda :roll: :roll:
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

I wish I had one of those!

Rob
DanDDan

Post by DanDDan »

I have one too named Marilyn, but she wants to retire LOL that's why I'am looking into a replacement system LOL
Mike Clay
Council, Administrator
Cardinal Owners: 2016 3850RL Estate
Skype ID: Mike-Clay

Post by Mike Clay »

Mine is a DeWalt 18v drill. :wink:
Mike, Susanna & Rudy
2016 3850RL Estate "Proto Grigio"
2019 Silverado 3500HD Dually D/A 4x4 LTZ
My dreams are too big for my wallet
Rallies attended - 32

Nights camping in 2013:159 2014:269 2015:Full Timers
DanDDan

Post by DanDDan »

Mike.... That is the best way I have heard of. Far to simple for me to think of LOL .. I have a habit of trying to complicate things... Thanks Dan :oops: :oops:
djd93

Post by djd93 »

Mine came with the B&M electrontic rear levelers. Did not think I would need want bit since having this and setting up 4 times since getting it two weeks ago they are nice. But I may wind up with camper finger. I started out with a trailer hade four to crank down by hand. Now with fith wheels Had front electric landing gear and the first one slide then to 3 slides. Now besides having to hold the button longer for the 4th slide I also have to hold the button to lowwer the rear stabalizers. I better go wrap it around an Icy cold Coors ligt to calm the swelling :lol:
Mike Clay
Council, Administrator
Cardinal Owners: 2016 3850RL Estate
Skype ID: Mike-Clay

Post by Mike Clay »

You poor thing :lol:
Mike, Susanna & Rudy
2016 3850RL Estate "Proto Grigio"
2019 Silverado 3500HD Dually D/A 4x4 LTZ
My dreams are too big for my wallet
Rallies attended - 32

Nights camping in 2013:159 2014:269 2015:Full Timers
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Post by Olbird »

Dan,

I installed the rear hydraulic levelers on my 36TS, I ordered the front hydraulic landing gear from FR and now with the rear they work great together for a quick set-up. They mount just behide the rear wheels just as the factory installs them on other non FR units.

I will take some pictures on how the mount and I now have every thing on one hand held remote control.
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

djd93 wrote:Mine came with the B&M electrontic rear levelers. Did not think I would need want bit since having this and setting up 4 times since getting it two weeks ago they are nice. But I may wind up with camper finger. I started out with a trailer hade four to crank down by hand. Now with fith wheels Had front electric landing gear and the first one slide then to 3 slides. Now besides having to hold the button longer for the 4th slide I also have to hold the button to lowwer the rear stabalizers. I better go wrap it around an Icy cold Coors ligt to calm the swelling :lol:
Too funny :lol: Scott seems to have found the same solution - although he seems to be proactive and starts prior to button pushing. :roll:
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Post by Don Wilson »

Jennyt,

Scott is practicing preventive medecine! He doesn't want carpal tunnel or tendinites to set in. :D

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
virgil
Cardinal Owners: 2005 30 LE

Post by virgil »

Well we are setting in Pigeon Forge, Tn. My back levelers are not down yet, i quess she has retired , oh well one more corona, I quess is will put them down.
2002 F250 Supercab PSD
2005 Cardinal 30` LE

ImageImage
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Cardinal Man wrote: Charles has a automatic leveler namd Charles. Wish Dawn would do them she likes putting the slides out and the throw rugs down.
Does Dawn have a sister named Sharon? I married a Sharon with the exact same symptoms. :lol:
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")