New Cardinal this week

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
nvken
Cardinal Owners: 2008 37 RL

New Cardinal this week

Post by nvken »

Well, after a lot of looking, we bought a 2008 Cardinal 37 RL. We took delivery at McKinnish Camper Corner in Carson City, NV. on Monday. This is the 9th RV (4th fifth wheel) that we have owned. All went well with getting it on site and setting up. The only thing that doesn't work is the junk Concertone, it will not play cd's or dvd's.
Ken & Carol

2008 Cardinal 37RL
2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually Quad Cab, Cummins.
Furry feline campers: Maxwell & Oliver
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

Welcome Ken & Carol - congrats on the new Cardinal - hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as the others you have had. If you have time to browse around the site there are several posts about the Concertones, although I can't really vouch much for others problems as we have the older type and haven't had any trouble with it.

I'll go and find you a link :wink: I'll be right back. :D
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

nvken....welcome to the family and congrats on that awesome rv you have!!

Looks like Jenny fixed you up with info!!

Keep posting and keep us posted on your adventures. Dont forget to check out any get togethers in your area and our club flags! They sure look good flyin i in a campground!!
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Welcome to the club, we also had the infamous concertone problem, ours would play CDs but not DVDs. Replaced under warranty and no problems since.
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")