Finally picked up oru new Cardinal 33 TBHLE

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
6x5er

Finally picked up oru new Cardinal 33 TBHLE

Post by 6x5er »

It's in the driveway. We're so excited. It's so pretty and seems so big to us. We're pleased to report that we had a good experience with the dealership, no hassle sale and the PDI was thorough and complete. Even the Concertone works tonight. Won't guarantee in the morning!

I'm going to Camping World in the AM to get a Surge Guard.

We leave for Florida on Saturday. I was worried about such a long trip being our shake down trip but feel much more confident after the PDI. DH said it pulled well and smooth.

Big Red is here, she's finally here!
gmarker
Cardinal Owners: 2005 29WBLE

Post by gmarker »

We share your excitement! In fact I still feel the same way every time I get ready for a trip. Take it slow, enjoy you trip, and keep us posted.
See you on the road!
GERRY & KAY
2005 29WBLE
20011 FORD F250 LARIOT 6.7 POWERSTROKE
MAX the WONDERCAT
Mike Clay
Council, Administrator
Cardinal Owners: 2016 3850RL Estate
Skype ID: Mike-Clay

Post by Mike Clay »

Yes there is no better feeling then the first trip in the new 5er. Glad all worked out with the dealer and the PDI. Good luck and safe travels.
Mike, Susanna & Rudy
2016 3850RL Estate "Proto Grigio"
2019 Silverado 3500HD Dually D/A 4x4 LTZ
My dreams are too big for my wallet
Rallies attended - 32

Nights camping in 2013:159 2014:269 2015:Full Timers
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Shoot, it's been 2 1/2 years now and we still get excited!! But I sure remember that first few days it was home...we'd go sit in it and watch movies or just sit there and admire it. :) We are so excited for you!

Congratulations and what do ya want to bet a surge protecter aint all you gonna walk out of Camping world with??? lol :lol: We all should own stock in that place!!

Have fun on your trip to Florida and keep us posted!!
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

Congratulations on the new toy! We were the same as you and just loved our new Cardinal. We still haven't found anything that we would trade it for 8) Glad to hear that your PDI went well. You have a great trip ahead of you - safe travels and let us know how your trip goes. :D
R & D

Post by R & D »

Congratulations!...we feel your excitement too. Our Cardinal joined our family in March and we travel as much as possible.
Happy Trails!

also.....
we'd go sit in it and watch movies or just sit there and admire it..
I'm so happy to hear that others have done the same thing...lol...