2008 Cardinal floor plans

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
KWW

2008 floor plans

Post by KWW »

I am blessed to have recently received my 08 30RKLE Bird just before Labor Day and love it. What a great coach. If you find a dealer the brochures have 08 floor plans now in them. Also and even easier check this dealer General RV out at : http://www.generalrv.com/library-detail ... 7&TypeID=5 , they have the 08 floor plans shown. See you down the road.
Kevin
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Congratulations Kevin and Lorrie on your new Bird!!!! It is so exciting getting it set up with your things....then the real fun starts...getting out there!! We still find ourselves planning more trips than we can handle sometimes!! Make sure you try to plan on attending one of the rally's and getting to know some more fellow Birds!!! Enjoy and be sure and share your trips with us!!!

Linda
Pez

Post by Pez »

Luizianna wrote:I don't think I've ever sen one with a nightstand...there is a small shelf on one side of the bed, then each side of the slide has a smaller shelf that can hold a glass or a bottle.

Ordered our 2006 34TS with nightstand and a shelf on each side of the slide. This was a option when we ordered our Bird.
The nightstand has a drawer and large storage area with a door. The nightstand is the same height as the bed. It is recessed back in the slide. Does not stick out

We also ordered the queen size bed. Has room to walk around and make bed next to sliding closet doors.

Pez
Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

Pez is right, we ALSO ordered out our 29' Bird with a nightstand. Also got the queen, but replaced it immediately with a pillowtop mattress. Our nightstand came with just a door to a large compartment, kind of wished I had requested a drawer and compartment arrangement, but I put a shelf inside and it makes a very nice place for extra towels, or TP or WHATEVER! LOL! Don't think there would be room for a nightstand if ordering out a king. We LOVE our BIRD! Donna
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska
Pez

Post by Pez »

Double D,

The queen pillow top was another option for us from our dealer.

Was it a option for you ? It appears some options are not available if you order certain times of the year.

We ordered the frig with a double door but Forest River replied back to dealer it was to late in the year to order this option. That is what we were told by the dealer.

This is our first 5th wheel and we are very happy with the Cardinal. Plan on keeping it for a long time so that is another reason we went with the available options.

The pillow top is great. No problems with our bed, we get a good nights rest.

Sorry, did not mean to hi jack this post, let me cut this off.

Pez
Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

Pez, we bought our pillowtop mattress at Sam's Club, as it was cheaper than the optional one. Love our bird, too! Donna
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska