2008 Cardinal floor plans

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
kingranch

2008 Cardinal floor plans

Post by kingranch »

Does anyone know where to see 2008 Cardinal floor plans?
gmarker
Cardinal Owners: 2005 29WBLE

Post by gmarker »

Doesn't look like they have the 2008 models on line yet.

http://www.forestriverinc.com/nd/defaul ... e=brochure
GERRY & KAY
2005 29WBLE
20011 FORD F250 LARIOT 6.7 POWERSTROKE
MAX the WONDERCAT
kingranch

Post by kingranch »

I have been watching the Forest River site as well. I thought someone else may know where to see the new floor plans. Dealers are getting in 2008 models but so far I have not been able to get floor plans from them. One dealer said he ordered a 30TS with the side bath option. Wonder what that looks like?
jamespatrick4

Post by jamespatrick4 »

That's funny. When I picked up my 36-2BH in April it was a 2008 model (though I ordered a 2007). However, the floor plan was the same and I have not discovered anything that changed from the model I looked at to the model I took delivery of. Maybe FR is not doing anything significantly different with the 2008s.
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Kingranch, there is a 30` 07 side bath floorplan on the FR site, I looked at it the other day....it's also a triple slide. That might give you some idea

Btw...welcome to the club...we would love to see you buy the Cardinal and be a part of our happy family!!
kingranch

Post by kingranch »

When you say "side bath" does that mean separate enclosed bath (toilet). I guess that is where I'm confused because I have looked at the floor plans over and over.
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Well, I am thinking it is more of a separate bath...shower, toilet, and sink all in one enclosed room...not just the toilet.

SB Floor Plans
JOE33060
Cardinal Owners: 2006 36-2BHLE

Post by JOE33060 »

I saw one of the new ones with everything in one room and didnt really like it. The extra walls seem to make the bedroom look smaller.
Joe and Cheryl
2006 36-2BHLE
2008 Ford F350 CC King Ranch
kingranch

Post by kingranch »

Found them. Thanks for the help. None of those SB plans have a nightstand next to the bed..... oh well.
Shawn.L.Turbo

Post by Shawn.L.Turbo »

jamespatrick4 wrote:That's funny. When I picked up my 36-2BH in April it was a 2008 model (though I ordered a 2007). However, the floor plan was the same and I have not discovered anything that changed from the model I looked at to the model I took delivery of. Maybe FR is not doing anything significantly different with the 2008s.
Same here. I took delivery of mine in early May and it is also a 2008 model, although the floorplan is identical to the one in the 2007 brochure.

Shawn
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

I don't think I've ever sen one with a nightstand...there is a small shelf on one side of the bed, then each side of the slide has a smaller shelf that can hold a glass or a bottle.
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Post by Olbird »

Hello kingranch,

Try Berry Land Campers site they have many pictures showing the inside of the 2008 floor plans.

Many of the new 2008 plans have the complete bath on one side, I have seen many in person and also notice that these side bath floor plans had the Queen Bed as standard. The entry to the bedroom is just as you walk into the camper along awning side of the camper.

I seen the 30TS and when you came out the bedroom you walked right into the sink counter top, felt pretty tight in that area from the split bath model.

George:

www.berrylandcampers.com
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
kingranch

Post by kingranch »

Thank you everyone for your responses. Still looking to the right configuration.
tagilles

Post by tagilles »

jamespatrick4 wrote:That's funny. When I picked up my 36-2BH in April it was a 2008 model (though I ordered a 2007). However, the floor plan was the same and I have not discovered anything that changed from the model I looked at to the model I took delivery of. Maybe FR is not doing anything significantly different with the 2008s.
Ours is the same way. We ordered a 2007 model floor plan, yet the builder plate on the trailer says 2008 model. So California DMV registered it as a 2008 model. That was in April of this year.
Thomas
mike & linda
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3030RS

Post by mike & linda »

We bought ours as a 2008 too. We love the all in one room bathroom.
2006 F250 PSD CC
2013 3030RS 5er (The Load & Go}
DW & #1 Son