Cardinal 30RK

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
KWW

Cardinal 30RK

Post by KWW »

Just ordered a new '08 model 30RK today and found this web site. We are so excited to receive it in August we cannot wait! Currently camping with an '04 Sandpiper 31RLB and decided to make the next move. I am sure we will be searching this club site for information, help, answers, and support in the very near future.
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Welcome to the club KWW. As you can see from my signature we have a 29RKLE and just love taking it out. If you have any questions at all be sure and post them. I've been amazed by how much knowledgeable the folks are on this site have and how willing they are to share that knowledge. I know I've learned a lot from the other members.

Also, don't for get to check out the rally section and possibly get together with other members enjoying their Cardinals.

Rob
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Post by Don Wilson »

KWW.
I read your other post in the 5th wheel and tt section.

Welcome to the Cardinal RV Club!

Congratulations to you on your purchase and same to your friends. Like the rest of us Cardinal owners on the site we think you made a great choice. If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to make more posts. There are alot of knowledgable and friendly people on this site!

Again Congatulations to both couples on your purchase and I bet you did make :D the salesman's day!

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Welcome, looking forward to your questions, and jump in with answers when you can as we see you have previous RV experience. Hope to see you at a club meet or out on the road somewhere.
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
R & D

Post by R & D »

Hi there...just wanted to say hello and let you now that we have a 2007 30RK and love it. We've been on several trips in just a few months that we have had her. Any questions...we will be glad to help.
We know the excitement you are feeling right now!
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Hey Congratulations and be sure and let us know when it comes in so we can share your excitement!!