Order Our New Bird Today

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Traveler II
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2008 30 TS
Skype ID: User name: janestonge46 (iChat only)
Skype name: jane-stonge

Order Our New Bird Today

Post by Traveler II »

Today we ordered a 2008 30TS. We would like to thank all the members of this forum for their help and great information that you provided. Based on your input we did make changes from what we first were thinking about. For example we ordered the thermo-pane glass instead of the single, had the wiring put in for a 2nd A/C and a number of other changes.

We did get a better price form a dealer in Indiana but placed the order with our local dealer. They had been great during our research, they had hooked a unit up for us to test drive, and I was impressed with their service department.

The hard part is waiting the 5-8 weeks it will take to receive it.

Tomorrow I will do battle with the truck dealers in our area to order a pick up to pull it with.

Again I just wanted to thank all of you that took the time to answer all my questions.

I am looking forward to meeting you on the road.
Jim & Jane
2014 Ford 350 King Ranch, Trailer Saver BD3 Air Hitch, IS Suspension, Disk Brakes
Nights camped in 2012: 142
Nights camped in 2013: 186
Nights camped in 2014: 185
Nights camped in 2015: 232
Nights camped in 2016: 165
Future Fulltimers
Cardinal Owners: 2006 30TS

Post by Future Fulltimers »

Congratulations on your order. As most people can tell you on this site, you’ll love your new bird. Hope to see you out there soon. :bounce: 8)
Wayne & Peggy Williamson
Rocky
GoodSam Lifetime Members
2006 30TS
2007 Silverado 3500 Classic 6.6L D'Max
AirSafe 25k hitch
KWW

New Bird

Post by KWW »

Traveler,
Congrats on your decision and new bird on order. We just ordered ours two weeks ago, a 30RKLE and are so excited we just are going crazy anticipating the new arrival. Good luck and Happy Camping!

Kevin
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Conratulations

Post by Don Wilson »

Congatulations on your purchase of the new Red Bird! I hope you enjoy it as much as we have ours.

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

Congratulations on your new purchase - I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the options that you added and hopefully the wait time won't seem too long. :) Good luck with the puller-purchase, hopefully that won't be too draining! Let us know what you end up with.
Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

We had to wait over 11 weeks to get ours (special ordered as well). We also ordered the Thermopane windows and are VERY pleased with them! Absolutely NO moisture condensation problems, as we had with our previous travel trailer without thermos. We also had the 2nd air wiring done. Might not ever need it, but cheaper to have it done when being built. We also opted for the larger fridge, gel coat, Trail air, and several other things that escape me right now. This wonderful rig will last us a LOOOOOOOONNNNNG time, with the floor plan and problem free travel we have had with it in the last year. Small enough to get into and out of tight spaces and very comfy for extended trips.
Glad you made your decision. Now, just start stacking up the 'goodies' to fill her up! I bought new dishes, silverware, linens, 600 thread count sheets, etc. It is TRULY our 5 Star Hotel on Wheels! LOL!
I can't wait to see your floor plan! Donna
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska