RotoChok - What Wonderful People

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Donpop
Cardinal Owners: 2008 Cardinal 34QS

RotoChok - What Wonderful People

Post by Donpop »

I sent an Email to Pearl at RotoChok last week asking if it would be OK to send a check to purchase a set of RotoChoks for our new trailer on order. Told her no hurry for delivery so she could hold check as long as she desired to make sure it cleared. She wrote back that in all the years they had been in business they had never had a problem with RVer's checks or bad credit card numbers. If I would send her the spacing on the tires and the size of tires she would sent me the total delivered amount. I measured a unit at the dealer's Monday and sent the info to Pearl. I got another Email Monday evening saying she had already shipped and the RotoChoks would arrive Friday by UPS. I sent her a note back thanking her for being so trusting but I hadn't expected shipment until they received payment. Isn't it refreshing to do business with someone like Pearl and RotoChok. Don
2008 Cardinal 34QS
Kodiak Disc Brakes
2012 Ford F350 SD XLT 4x4 CC LB SRW 6.7
RDS 40 Gal Aux Tank/Tool Box Comb
Double tow 2 Yamaha Grizzly ATVs
Future Fulltimers
Cardinal Owners: 2006 30TS

Post by Future Fulltimers »

If you think she is nice on email try calling her. GREATEST people you would ever want to deal with. Too bad there isn't more people like them! :D
Wayne & Peggy Williamson
Rocky
GoodSam Lifetime Members
2006 30TS
2007 Silverado 3500 Classic 6.6L D'Max
AirSafe 25k hitch
rosey
Cardinal Owners: 07 Cardinal 34QS

Post by rosey »

Pearl is the greatest!!!.....she talked with me as if she were a friend asking about the 5er,,,camping, etc. Fantastic woman!!
Gayle & Mike Rosenblatt "Rosey"
Our Furry Camping Kids; "Ting-Tang,Saylor,& Kai"
07 Cardinal 34QS;4 Slides;Optional Paint;Bigfoot
07 Chevy Silverado LT3 3500 Duramax Dually Longbed CC;Allison;Titan 62 Gal(Super Ser.)fuel tank
jamespatrick4

Post by jamespatrick4 »

Ditto on the above. Great product, great service and great people to just chat with. Such a nice change. The only downside is that they don't make anything else I need for the RV. Apparently, they do business without advertising. That speaks volumes.