Picture of Your Rig

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
TwoPiggs

Post by TwoPiggs »

Rob, Mike, Linda, world....

I spent most of yesterday afternoon failing everytime when I tried to link an image. I read and re-read your instructions Linda....still failed. Used a photo.yahoo site for storage - no go. :x Used the site recommended for resizing - that worked. This isn't my first Rodeo but I look like it is!! :(

So, Rob you're not alone on frustration. I was going to PM mike today and ask how he was posting great photos - but first, I'll try Photobucket tonite and see what happens. I think it has to do with the passthru-site being used, i.e., webpages (Rob), photo.Yahoo (Jeff).... :?
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

TwoPiggs wrote: So, Rob you're not alone on frustration. I was going to PM mike today and ask how he was posting great photos - but first, I'll try Photobucket tonite and see what happens. I think it has to do with the passthru-site being used, i.e., webpages (Rob), photo.Yahoo (Jeff).... :?
Photobucket works real well and is easy to setup. In fact, when you upload a picture it gives you the image URL at the bottom of the photo. I still need some practice tweaking the size though.

Rob
TwoPiggs

Post by TwoPiggs »

Rob & Cathy wrote:
Photobucket works real well and is easy to setup. In fact, when you upload a picture it gives you the image URL at the bottom of the photo. I still need some practice tweaking the size though.

Rob
Linda recommended http://www.irfanview.com/ under another topic. I downloaded and used it - it will resize your picture, then save it to your pictures. From there, upload to Photobucket a picture that is already resized. Seems to work - but how would I know, I've never got past the first step. :roll: I'll try later Photobucket later today. Thanks!!
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

TwoPiggs wrote: Linda recommended http://www.irfanview.com/ under another topic. I downloaded and used it - it will resize your picture, then save it to your pictures. From there, upload to Photobucket a picture that is already resized. Seems to work - but how would I know, I've never got past the first step. :roll: I'll try later Photobucket later today. Thanks!!
I installed Irfanview and seems to work very well. I used it to resize my picture on the previous page to a more manageable size. I think I may have this figured out.

Rob
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

IrfanView is a great little program...you can also make panoramic pics too....just an example

yogi154

Post by yogi154 »

W O W Now That's a rig !!!
We'll have to sneek into the campground with our plain Jane .I was just on Ford web site Looking at a 450 chassis truck But just looking
Happy Camping Wayne
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Impressive Charles, glad to see you did the flames to both sides of the truck :) What hitch are you using? Superglide? Manual slider? Looks a bit close for sharp turns with the light bar and all.
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
campswithcritters
exempt member

Hope I got this did right! Anyway this was in Gunnison CO last fall
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

WOW the trees are AWESOME!! :joke:
campswithcritters
exempt member

Yes we were lucky hit up there in mid October and the Aspens were real beauties.
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

LOL...how come it don't work when I do it????

But the trees are awesome....we don't get much color with the changing of the seasons here...but thank God we see green 12 months a year. One of our planned trips is up the east coast in fall to see all the brilliant colors.
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

Charles,
I see you have 2 AC's. Do they work independently, or use a common thermostat? I'm thinking of adding the 2nd AC soon.
The 1 AC seems to be running overtime. :?
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

I was hoping to do this before it really got hot, but... :(
The 5er is wired and framed for the 2nd AC, so it shouldn't be a problem to add. Just $ and time.
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

I checked the Camping World web site, and it doesn't look as expensive as I thought. $500 - 600 range for 13.5, and less than $100 for install. Maybe a little cheaper install since the wire and frame is already there, haven't talked to them. Will definitely get it done before next summer.
TwoPiggs

Post by TwoPiggs »

Hopefully, TwoPiggs have finally arrived on this thread. Just haven't had the time to concentrate. Glad to finally show our rig.