Picture of Your Rig

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

Sure does look like my rig. I don't have the steps or 4WD. I'll get a picture up soon, hopefully with the Rockies as a bacground...
TwoPiggs

Post by TwoPiggs »

Ernie - I didn't know the color of your truck, but we've gotta be awful alike. We leave Wednesday morning for the Rockies - are you going that way too?

We'll post our itinerary soon and stay in touch as we take 2 weeks and touch a lot of Colorado and southern Wyoming.
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

Campswithcritters and I will be pulling out Wednesday, the 28th, about a 2 1/2 week trip. Taking a round about trip to Yellowstone, then to Mt. Rushmore. Maybe we can meet up, we'll be going through part of Colorado on the way up. We need to park next to each other, make people wonder... :lol:
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Twopiggs & Critterenter, I'm thinkin a three up pic with mountain backdrop would be extremely cool. 8)
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
woodlandrjs

Post by woodlandrjs »

A three-up pic with mountain back-drop WOULD be cool ! :wink:
TwoPiggs

Post by TwoPiggs »

campswithcritters wrote:Twopiggs & Critterenter, I'm thinkin a three up pic with mountain backdrop would be extremely cool. 8)
That would be something - I don't know if we could pull that off or not. We're leaving the 21st. We'll be in Grand Jct, CO the 26th-29th. On the 30th we'll take Hwy 50 east over Monarch Pass and stay one night in Pueblo area.

We could be the poster children of Dodge and Cardinal... :lol:
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

campswithcritters wrote:Twopiggs & Critterenter, I'm thinkin a three up pic with mountain backdrop would be extremely cool. 8)

A 3 (or more) rig pic would be cool, we'll get it done some time or other...
MarylandMark

Post by MarylandMark »

Cardinal Man wrote:... the 13.5 Ac is not tied in to the thermostat it has a built in thermostat.
Was the 2nd A/C aftermarket?

I have 2 A/C's with independant thermostats:

13.5K in bedroom with 2 ducted vents and quickcool with heat strip. The thermostat is in the bedroom.

15K in living room with ducted vents: 2 in Living room, 2 in the Kitchen and 1 in the bedroom and quickcool with heat strip. The thermostat is in the kitchen under the control panel.

I set the 13.5K BR unit to 60 degrees a 1/2 hour before I go to bed and then hike it up to about 70 when I go to bed. I close the vents in the LR on the 15K unit, close the LR door, turn on the ceiling fan in the kitchen and go to bed. It keeps my BR cool without the BR unit turning on at all which equals being able to watch TV while your other is going to sleep and no noise right above you to wake you up. Sounds like a lot of work but really is closing 2 vents, a door and hitting a wall switch...
JOE33060
Cardinal Owners: 2006 36-2BHLE

Post by JOE33060 »

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d200/ ... C01886.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d200/ ... C01390.jpg
I hope this worked. If it does this is our first RV. It is a 2006 Cardinal 36-2BH. the rig has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It only has 1 shower though. I have 2 daughters and ther was no way i was sharing with them. We really are really enjoying RVing and wish we had done this sooner. I had the dually already so that part was easy. It is a 2000 Ford F350.
We are also going to add the 2nd ac unit after this summer.
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

The links worked Joe. Nice rig. And welcome to the club.
Hope you have a great time with your travels, I'll bet the shower schedule will work out some how.
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Nice lookin rig Joe, but with 2 bathrooms and the daughters bet you spend a lot of time draining tanks :lol:
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

great rig Joe!! Welcome to the club. Some friends of ours have that same rig and that bunk room with the slide is like an extra bedroom!! Made me want one just to have a guest room!! and not have to open sofa...lol My friend put a stacked washer/drier in the living area closet.
JOE33060
Cardinal Owners: 2006 36-2BHLE

Post by JOE33060 »

Were debating on the washer/dryer. Weve done 4 trips so far and we really dont mind going to the laundry room. Weve been trying to do a load or two in the mornings before our day gets going. But as for the 5th wheel itself I love it. I cant wait for our next trip.

Joe
Joe and Cheryl
2006 36-2BHLE
2008 Ford F350 CC King Ranch
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Yeh we prefer a laundromat...can get more clothes done in the larger w/d's. I also know of someone that put a small freezer in their closet. Seems like that would be more practical if you are going to be doing a lot of traveling.
Larry

Post by Larry »

Where we are parked in Leelanau County, Michigan (summer 2006)