Picture of Your Rig

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Nice lookin rig Ricky & Dee, and a good looking campground, is it in the east Texas piney woods?
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

Very nice rig - they just look so good don't they :wink: We are just down the road from you in Magnolia - if you see someone waving going down the road - that's me :lol: Yes, I'm a waver :P If you feel like a drive out to Fredericksburg in February a few of us are getting together to figure out the problems of the world and just visit in general. :lol:
TwoPiggs

Post by TwoPiggs »

Good looking rig Ricky and Dee. Look forward to seeing you on the road.
bop11
Cardinal Owners: 2010 3150 RL
Skype ID: bill.bopra

Post by bop11 »

Rick and Dee,
That's one nice looking rig!!!!
Hope to see ya down the road.
Bill & Penny
2010 3150 RL "The Bucket List Inn
Nights out in 2013/67 and have put put 8566 miles on the Bucket List Inn
Nights out in 2014 63
Night out in 2015. 88
Nights out so far in 2016. 58
More fun to come!
rcobb

Post by rcobb »

Cardinal Man - Yes the bedroom ac is a low profile. We added it a few months ago after one of those 100 degree trips

Campswithcritters - You want believe this but this campground is in The Woodlands. Its called Rayford Crossing Resort. One of the best we have stayed at. If any of you want to meet up there just let us know and we could do a weekend.

CritterRenter & Jennyt - We have ordered our flag and would like to go to Fredericksburg if work allows. Sounds like alot of fun to me..
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Ricky & Dee, Sounds like a good plan. We are planning to move into our rig full time at end of October and will likely spend the winter based at the Escapees park in Livingston this year. I will be still working a month on/month off schedule, but plan on trips during the off times. We have a few friends up by the Woodlands so might combine a stop visiting them and meeting you sometime this winter (gonna be real busy this off time). If not we hope to see you in Fredricksburg in February. :D
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

The Woodlands is a stone's throw from us....we would be up for a weekend there if y'all meet up there any time! :D
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

Is this a practice "Ya'll Come and Camp" event. :?:
A little practice may not hurt. :D
Lil'Darlin1972

Post by Lil'Darlin1972 »

I have no idea if this will work but here goes. I don't have any exterior shots right now, but I will get some the next time we are out camping. This is just interior shots and one with the kids on a rented 4 person bike.

My Pictures
Lil'Darlin1972

Post by Lil'Darlin1972 »

Lil'Darlin1972 wrote: I have no idea if this will work but here goes. I don't have any exterior shots right now, but I will get some the next time we are out camping. This is just interior shots and one with the kids on a rented 4 person bike.

http://cardinalrvclub.org/phpbb/posting ... eply&t=140[/url]
Obviously that didn't work !! I tried to share a link to my AOL photo album, but I guess I blew it, lol. I'm going to keep working on it !!
tug911

Picture of our new Cardinal 30TS

Post by tug911 »

Mike Clay
Council, Administrator
Cardinal Owners: 2016 3850RL Estate
Skype ID: Mike-Clay

Post by Mike Clay »

Thanks Mike I edited the original link also.
Mike, Susanna & Rudy
2016 3850RL Estate "Proto Grigio"
2019 Silverado 3500HD Dually D/A 4x4 LTZ
My dreams are too big for my wallet
Rallies attended - 32

Nights camping in 2013:159 2014:269 2015:Full Timers
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

Hehehe, not sure who's rig that is. But a nice rig. I miss the old "Rattle Truck" too.
BTW: I like your critters as well.
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Tug...nice rig...and beautiful girls!! You are going to have so many adventures! Good Luck and happy Camping!!
Lil'Darlin1972

Post by Lil'Darlin1972 »

Linda fixed my pictures for me so check them out at My Pictures . THANK YOU SO MUCH !!