Which is Forest River's top of the line....

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
The Buds

Which is Forest River's top of the line....

Post by The Buds »

Cardinal or Cedar Creek. On another list I read that Cedar Creek Silverback is Cedar Creek's "no frills" edition, which would make it equal to a Cardinal. I'd always understood that Cardinal was a step above Cedar Creek. Anyone care to jump in?

Karen (eagerly anticipating another trip in our LE, which of course we know is a Cardinal without all the frills.... unless you order them!) :lol:
snuffy

Post by snuffy »

I've always been very fond of Cardinals but after comparing them to the Cedar Creeks, I'd say the Cedar Creeks are a notch above. At least the showers are much nicer.
Rob & Cathy

Re: Which is Forest River's top of the line....

Post by Rob & Cathy »

The Buds wrote:I'd always understood that Cardinal was a step above Cedar Creek.
Based on our personal experience in comparing the two I would definitely agree with you.
spskatt

Cardinal - Silverback

Post by spskatt »

We just traded our Cardinal 2002 29WB today for a 2008 30LSTS Silverback. We compared it with the Cardinal 30TS. There were enough pluses for the Silverback. We hope it is just as good as the 29WB as we didn't ever have to take it back after the walk thru.