Getting a Invoice

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
tug911

Getting a Invoice

Post by tug911 »

I never got an invoice for my 5th wheel,and I just forgot to ask for one. My question is : If I get a hold of someone at Forest River with my VIN Number would they be able to find the invoice for my trailer?And if they could,who should I contact at Forest River that would be able to help me out. I e-mail the dealer several times where I bought the unit at but they never responded to my request. I'm just curious as to what is listed on the invoice. Any help would be greatly appreciative. Also I like a paper trail!
Thanks,
Mike
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

Post by Don Wilson »

I believe Forest River has some sort of invoice because different members have commented that they contacted FR with the last seven # of thier vin and they were able to tell them about their Artic Pac.

You can read the full detail of that posting by going to the Fifth wheel section and then the Tank Heater update posting.

Let us know about your results!!

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5