East/West

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Pez

East/West

Post by Pez »

Saw a post on another 5th Wheel RV Club, one or several members seems to think that some Forest River ( Cardinal Floor Plans ) are different on the East Coast than on the West Coast.

I read the posts a few times but could not tell if the remarks were in jest to a question being asked about Cardinal's.

I do not think it's true but have to ask the question any way. Has anyone heard of this ?

Thanks
Pez
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

I've read the same thing, but cannot answer your question.

I just wanted to say I'm glad to see you posting and hope that you weren't too affected by the fires....

We'd love to see you at the first National Rally in August 08 in Albuquerque, NM!!
ratherbcamping

Post by ratherbcamping »

I don't know about Cardinals, but there are definite differences between the floor plans of Wildcats, another Forest River RV. We have a friend (here in NY state) who went out west to purchase a west coast floor plan. It wasn't available east of Indiana. They kept telling us how much they loved it when we upgraded to our Cardinal.

At the Syracuse RV show in September, they upgraded to a Cedar Creek with a separate rear living room!
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Post by Olbird »

Forest River has many plants, below is a list of plants and models built.

Wildcat
West coast models and East coast models

Salem
Sand Piper
Sierra
Wildwood

Pacific Northwest models, Southwest models, Mid-west & Eastern together models

Cardinal
Cedar Creek
Cherokee
Day Dreamer

Same models for each brand, no differances between models if bought in East ,West, South, North.
Above Four built at differant plants in IN. area.
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
Pez

Post by Pez »

Luizianna wrote:I've read the same thing, but cannot answer your question.

I just wanted to say I'm glad to see you posting and hope that you weren't too affected by the fires....

We'd love to see you at the first National Rally in August 08 in Albuquerque, NM!!
Linda,

Have been quite for a few months, but checked the forum often to see what was going on.

We were not affected by the fires. We are located in the Central Valley, North of Fresno and South of Sacramento.

Reason for no response is we had some medical problems that required our attention.

We have not ruled out the First National Rally. It's just at this time we cannot comet that far off. Will know more after the first of the year.
Anyway thanks for the reply.

Thanks
Pez