Ordered a 35 SB Today!

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
bilmorvn
Location: We're fulltimers and have never been physically to our address in Madison SD! Will get there probably when we renew our DL. Try to stay not too warm or cold. Usually go to Mexico in the winter which we love. Will gladly answer ?s about full timing or Mexico.
Cardinal Owners: Have a 2008 35 SB. Had ordered exactly what we wanted and then had to cancel since they changed floorplans. Wanted the W/D in the bathroom, not bedroom. Have some problems, but we love the layout. Have made many modifications including larger windows in small S/O, furniture, cabinet work, 46" TV.

Ordered a 35 SB Today!

Post by bilmorvn »

Guess that we can thank (or blame) you all for your responses to our questions about Cardinals because we ordered a 35 SB today at CW in Byron GA--the closest dealer to us. It sure is hard to order on shear faith since we didn't see the floorplan we ordered! Now the waiting game begins; they hope it will arrive in 10 weeks.

Still seems odd that Cardinal doesn't have its 2008 sales brochure out while some RV mfgrs are coming out with 2009 models?!? Forest River sure isn't helping its dealers sell Cardinals. Hope we didn't miss out on any good options.
BillMoRex&Princess
Fulltiming since 8/93
2008 35 SB/ 2006 Chev Duramax
rosey
Cardinal Owners: 07 Cardinal 34QS

Post by rosey »

All you have to do is "Google" it and you'll be able to see all the pictures that you want !!........best of luck on your new "Bird"
Gayle & Mike Rosenblatt "Rosey"
Our Furry Camping Kids; "Ting-Tang,Saylor,& Kai"
07 Cardinal 34QS;4 Slides;Optional Paint;Bigfoot
07 Chevy Silverado LT3 3500 Duramax Dually Longbed CC;Allison;Titan 62 Gal(Super Ser.)fuel tank
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Wow...what an awesome rig!!! Cardinal 35 SB

Welcome to the club!! No matter what brand you get....count on some kinks haveing to be worked out, expect it, deal with it, and you will be happy. As most will tell you, having a good dealer or rv tech to get the kinks worked out sure helps!! Keep us posted!! Hope to see you down the road!!!

We saw the side bath in Roy and Dayna's rig in Branson. If I ever get another rig...it will be a Cardinal and it will have the side bath!
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

Congrats! I'm sure you will love your new rig - it's a biggie! :lol: Keep us posted on your delivery schedule.
bayoubengal
Cardinal Owners: 2008 31RKLE

Post by bayoubengal »

When we ordered our 31RKLE our dealer had a copy of the new 2008 brochure. On the top it said these changes were effective 11-27-07. So all campers built after that date will reflect the new standards and floorplans. Anything prior to that was built like the 2007 floorplans. He made us a copy of the LE models, they added a few new floor plans, one which has 5 slides-38BHQS (2 are bunk beds), 30QSB (3 slides-kitchen,LR,BD), 33WB (3 slides-ent ecenter, LR, BD). The 30WB, 30RK, 31RK, 33SB, 33TS, 33TBH, 36-2BH are the same other than the bedroom cabinets. This changed because of the w/d connections thast are now standard. I have seen this set up in several other 5ver models. I don't know about the travel trailers or Cardinal floorplans, I didn't get a copy of these pages.

Hope this helps.
Vince & Kim
2011 Silverado 3500HD LTZ, SRW, D/A, Extended Cab, LB
2008 31RKLE
Nights Camped:
'02--74 '06--122 '10--24
'03--59 '07--47 '11--44
'04--83 '08--98 '12--76
'05--99 '09--84