Just About Every Cardinal For Sale Across the Country

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Just About Every Cardinal For Sale Across the Country

Post by Olbird »

This site has over 200 Cardinals with pictures and prices from many dealers.

http://www.forestriverrvsource.com/rv_s ... d=Cardinal
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
Tim

Post by Tim »

Interesting browsing the same model prices, but that's inflation, mark up and added features.
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Post by Olbird »

If you look well you can find some of the newly built changed 2008 models many are talking about on the site, they show the new dresser in the bedrooms with no overheads cabinets and the new TV location in the closet area.
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
Chief409
Mojave Desert
Cardinal Owners: 2007 30WBLE

Post by Chief409 »

Looks that there wern't many changes in '08 for the 30WBLE, only real change I noticed was the front window in the dinete slide out extends to the floor now, in my '07 its the same size front and back, which is a better arrangment to me. It looks like the front closet still extends across the width of the trailer, in the photos I saw it's kinda hard to be sure. We like the big closet, good place to put things like the vacum and attachments.

And the asking prices for trailers equipped the same as ours are pretty much the same, little change there.
Jeff & Terry
U.S.N. Ret
2012 F350 Lariat FX4 6.7 Diesel Dually, Crew Cab, LWB, 50 gal Transfer Flow toolbox/tank
2007 Cardinal 30WBLE, "the 'Bird", ONAN gen.
The more I see in my travels, the more I realize there is so much more to see.