Water leak in 30WB bedroom slide

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
You Betcha
Cardinal Owners: 2005 30WB

Water leak in 30WB bedroom slide

Post by You Betcha »

Our 2005 30WB has a water leak coming from the bedroom slide and showing up on the floor next to the shower. The dealer has worked on this twice (under warranty) and it is still leaking. Has anybody else had this problem and if so how was it fixed? Any help would be appreciated!
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

I had a leak in the big slide on my bird. I finally found the seal screwed to the slide, which seals the inside flange to the inside wall was bent. Using silcone fixed it. From the outside, look behind the rubber flap that goes around the slide, but mounted to the outside wall, to see the inside seal. I will get the seal replaced before the warranty is out.

Hope this helps.
bop11
Cardinal Owners: 2010 3150 RL
Skype ID: bill.bopra

Post by bop11 »

you betcha,
Is the water coming from rain or from the shower?

The only leak we've had was rain water coming in from the antenna wire. The boot that fits over the fitting that comes thru the roof came off. A little silicone and all is well.
Bill & Penny
2010 3150 RL "The Bucket List Inn
Nights out in 2013/67 and have put put 8566 miles on the Bucket List Inn
Nights out in 2014 63
Night out in 2015. 88
Nights out so far in 2016. 58
More fun to come!
You Betcha
Cardinal Owners: 2005 30WB

Post by You Betcha »

The water is coming from the outside (rain) and is showing up on the bottom of the slide next to the shower. The dealer said he realigned the slide the last time I took it in. Also said they have had a lot of problems with the bedroom slides leaking on Cardinals.
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

We have the same rig as you do....(knock on wood) No Leaks anywhere!!