Pictures

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Okiebeachbums

Pictures

Post by Okiebeachbums »

Heres a few pictures we took last year of our RedBird.
Click on the photo to open the entire album.

Future Fulltimers
Cardinal Owners: 2006 30TS

Post by Future Fulltimers »

Very nice! We have the little brother of this one. Glad to see you resisted the urge to take a picture of yourself in the closet mirror. :joke: LOL
Wayne & Peggy Williamson
Rocky
GoodSam Lifetime Members
2006 30TS
2007 Silverado 3500 Classic 6.6L D'Max
AirSafe 25k hitch
Okiebeachbums

Post by Okiebeachbums »

:D Its not easy to get a shot of those bedrooms and remain out of the picture LOL

We sometimes wish we had gotten the little brother version.
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

George & Janet,
That's an LX version of my 5er. I really like mine.
The washer/dryer you have, I couldn't find one that would fit the closet. Did you add that, or is it the FR option?
Happy Camping, and hope to see you on the road.
Okiebeachbums

Post by Okiebeachbums »

Good Morning CR,

The stack unit you see in the picture is a Kenmore 24" 120 volt unit. Its our second washer /dryer set, the first was one of the combo all in one non vented units. That one turned out to be useless we gave it to our neighbor when we were full timing after selling our house.
We really like the Kenmore it works out great for two people, it was a very tight fit getting into the closet though, had to remove the closet door to get it in there. :roll: Let me know if you need more info, be glad to help.

Yes we love our Cardinal too bought it new at RV show in OKC back in 2003. We are really looking forward to meeting everyone in Feb.

:D :D
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

Obb,
I have one of those useless W/D combos now, no heat for the dryer, and it is a pain. Takes forever to dry. Can't complain too much, a good price, and it does work for me by myself.
I kind'a like the combo unit, as it allows space over it in the closet. Just need the Splendide which uses real heat to dry.
I'll be there in Feb. We'll see ya'll there.