New Bird on order

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Me&Margie
Cardinal Owners: '07 31RKLE

New Bird on order

Post by Me&Margie »

Good Evening: As we have just recently put in our order for a new Cardinal, I thought we might as well join the group. We have been eavesdropping on this forum for awhile now, trying to get a general idea of how Cardinal owners feel about their rigs, and have been impressed by what we are reading. I will tell you this. Margie & I have been shopping 5th wheels for quite awhile now, looking at all of the major brands, but the minute we stepped into a Cardinal we felt comfortable!? Does that make any sense??
Now we do need some advice right off the bat. How do we get these silly looking grins off our faces while we are waiting for our bird to come home?? :D
Marv & Margie
'07 Cardinal 31RKLE
'06 F-250 PSD S/C 4X2, Hijacker, Line-X.
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

I joined the club while mine was on "Lay Away"
Just think about that 1st trip.
Welcome to the club, and Happy Camping!
Ernie
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

lol...we can relate to that feeling. We've had ours almost two years now and it is still exciting to us. Planning the trips and anticipating them keeps that feeling long after the taking possession of the Big Bird!! Don't forget to check out the Club Flags!!

BTW...Welcome to the club!!
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

Welcome - and yes, I know exactly how you feel. Once I stepped into the Cardinal I knew that it was the one for us :D We love ours and still aren't disappointed with it after 2 years.
Diesel Dave 04
Cardinal Owners: 2007 36-2BH

Re: New Bird on order

Post by Diesel Dave 04 »

Me&Margie wrote:Good Evening: As we have just recently put in our order for a new Cardinal, I thought we might as well join the group. We have been eavesdropping on this forum for awhile now, trying to get a general idea of how Cardinal owners feel about their rigs, and have been impressed by what we are reading. I will tell you this. Margie & I have been shopping 5th wheels for quite awhile now, looking at all of the major brands, but the minute we stepped into a Cardinal we felt comfortable!? Does that make any sense??
Now we do need some advice right off the bat. How do we get these silly looking grins off our faces while we are waiting for our bird to come home?? :D
Buddy I can relate, I ordered Mine last monday I now have 1 week in the books. I had a cedar creek on order and the wife and i went to the hershey Pa show and when we walked into the Bird that was it same deal we cancled the cedar creek and ordered the bird. :D Must be somthing with the door LOL
It looks like we will get ares just in time to put it away for 5 months unless it comes in early then we may make one trip before we put it away.
sure seems like the time slowed down since we placed the order.
2008 Crew Cab 4X4 DRW 6.4 Turbo 4:10 gears. rebuilt engine at 59,338 miles broken #8 piston,tugging on A 2015 3800 FL full body paint
fix 7.3 , 6.0 AND now 6.4s Powerstroke diesels.
bbgun

Post by bbgun »

Congratulations on your purchase! We felt the same way. We haven't had any troubles with ours. We love visiting it in storage just to smell that smell of our FREEBIRD (still owe $$$ so off to work he goes)lol. At any rate welcome to the club..you know the saying birds of a feather flock together! :wink: