New owner here

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
poweredbytheholyghost

New owner here

Post by poweredbytheholyghost »

Today we purchased a 2006 Cardinal 36TS. We are so excited. We live in New mexico, and travelled to the Phoenix area and after three exhausting, emotional days made the deal today. We did our preliminary walk through, and had a list of items to be "fixed". It will be ready in about ten days. We will return home tomorrow, and come back to the area to take delivery in about 10 days.
We had sold our house, and closed one week ago, as we will be fulltimers. We bought our truck the day after closing on the house.
Can't wait to live in our new Cardinal.
Mike Clay
Council, Administrator
Cardinal Owners: 2016 3850RL Estate
Skype ID: Mike-Clay

Post by Mike Clay »

Congratulations! You should have many great years in your new bird.
Mike, Susanna & Rudy
2016 3850RL Estate "Proto Grigio"
2019 Silverado 3500HD Dually D/A 4x4 LTZ
My dreams are too big for my wallet
Rallies attended - 32

Nights camping in 2013:159 2014:269 2015:Full Timers
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Congrats, In my opinion you picked a fine model number! :lol: We sure are happy with ours!
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

Congratulations! I hope that your final trip to pick her up with be a good one and all goes well. Safe travels to you. So if you are fulltiming where are you heading first? :D
Lil'Darlin1972

Re: New owner here

Post by Lil'Darlin1972 »

poweredbytheholyghost wrote:Today we purchased a 2006 Cardinal 36TS. We are so excited. We live in New mexico, and travelled to the Phoenix area and after three exhausting, emotional days made the deal today. We did our preliminary walk through, and had a list of items to be "fixed". It will be ready in about ten days. We will return home tomorrow, and come back to the area to take delivery in about 10 days.
We had sold our house, and closed one week ago, as we will be fulltimers. We bought our truck the day after closing on the house.
Can't wait to live in our new Cardinal.
How exciting !! Make sure you come see Michigan next summer...it's beautiful here :D
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Congratulations!! I know how excited you are!! You need to think about coming to Fredericksburg in February to the Southern Region Get Together!!

Since you are gonna be fulltimers you will be having many great adventures. Keep us posted! Also check out the club flag. As you travel you can spread the word about the Cardinal Club wherever you see a Cardinal. We also have fliers and business cards you can print out! Welcome to the Club!!
poweredbytheholyghost

thank you all

Luizianna wrote:Congratulations!! I know how excited you are!! You need to think about coming to Fredericksburg in February to the Southern Region Get Together!!

Since you are gonna be fulltimers you will be having many great adventures. Keep us posted! Also check out the club flag. As you travel you can spread the word about the Cardinal Club wherever you see a Cardinal. We also have fliers and business cards you can print out! Welcome to the Club!!
We are "fulltimers" now for sure, however i have 14 more mos to work, so our travels will be somewhat limited during that time, but we are so excited about living the "lifestyle"
Al
poweredbytheholyghost

jennyt wrote:Congratulations! I hope that your final trip to pick her up with be a good one and all goes well. Safe travels to you. So if you are fulltiming where are you heading first? :D
I have 14 more mos to work, so for now we will be parked in a small rv park. Only 10 spaces. We'll get some opportunity to go out for a week or so at a time next summer, then Dec 1 2007 i'll retire. We will head to South Texas in January 2008.
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

That's pretty cool! Don't forget the Pacific Northwest in your future travels.

Rob
CritterRenter

Post by CritterRenter »

poweredbytheholyghost wrote:I have 14 more mos to work, so for now we will be parked in a small rv park. Only 10 spaces. We'll get some opportunity to go out for a week or so at a time next summer, then Dec 1 2007 i'll retire. We will head to South Texas in January 2008.
Phoowie, you're gonn'a beat me by 11 months! Oh Well! Nov. '08 or Bust :D
And Welcome to the club.