Another new owner

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
ratherbcamping

Another new owner

Post by ratherbcamping »

Friday we picked up our new Cardinal 33TSLE. After the PDI, and three hours of transferring our belongings from the Wildcat to the Cardinal, we headed out for a long weekend at Fish Creek Campground (New York State). We had a wonderful maiden voyage -- the trailer is very comfortable and all systems worked just the way they should. We are so happy -- I really hope we get to take her out one more time before we have to winterize!
Lil'Darlin1972

Re: Another new owner

Post by Lil'Darlin1972 »

ratherbcamping wrote:Friday we picked up our new Cardinal 33TSLE. After the PDI, and three hours of transferring our belongings from the Wildcat to the Cardinal, we headed out for a long weekend at Fish Creek Campground (New York State). We had a wonderful maiden voyage -- the trailer is very comfortable and all systems worked just the way they should. We are so happy -- I really hope we get to take her out one more time before we have to winterize!
I'm glad you enjoyed your first trip and I hope you there are MANY more to come :D
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Fantastic on the great trip and trouble free maiden voyage!! You'll make many happy memories in the years to come!!
bop11
Cardinal Owners: 2010 3150 RL
Skype ID: bill.bopra

Post by bop11 »

Welcome RBC!!
If you 've got any questions about that new bird this is the place to aask!!
Bill & Penny
2010 3150 RL "The Bucket List Inn
Nights out in 2013/67 and have put put 8566 miles on the Bucket List Inn
Nights out in 2014 63
Night out in 2015. 88
Nights out so far in 2016. 58
More fun to come!
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

Welcome and glad to hear that your first trip went well. Hopefully you'll get to enjoy one more trip at least! I guess there are times that I'm glad we live in the south and winterizing is just something we hear others talk about!
TwoPiggs

Re: Another new owner

Post by TwoPiggs »

ratherbcamping wrote:Friday we picked up our new Cardinal 33TSLE. After the PDI, and three hours of transferring our belongings from the Wildcat to the Cardinal, we headed out for a long weekend at Fish Creek Campground (New York State). We had a wonderful maiden voyage -- the trailer is very comfortable and all systems worked just the way they should. We are so happy -- I really hope we get to take her out one more time before we have to winterize!
Welcome RBC - and thanks for sharing your maiden voyage with us. We have the same model of Cardinal and love it. Anything you need, just ask.

Jeff & Dee