New Graphic Changes Coming

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

New Graphic Changes Coming

Post by Olbird »

I was told by the Cardinal factory rep. (Brent) they are working on new graphic changes for our birds. Does this mean different colors, designs, he did not give the details. Also a couple new interior colors for 2007.

When will these changes make it to the production line (BIG SECRET)

Oh, three days build time start to finish on most units and things like paint packages, generator installs go offsite to a different vendor to be done.

George:
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Seems like they change them every 2 o 3 years...guess that's to make us want to "trade up". Friends of ours have an 03 model and I like those graphics better than the ones we have. Oh well, we have a great unit with only minor problems that were an easy fix and DH is scared to death if we trade, we wont have the same luck again...lol We are happy with what we have.
rvlost

Re: New Graphic Changes Coming

Post by rvlost »

Olbird wrote:Oh, three days build time start to finish on most units and things like paint packages, generator installs go offsite to a different vendor to be done.

George:
We have an '07 with an installed generator. We had some problems with the generator and when we had it serviced the tech told us it didn't look like it was installed by the factory -- hmmm.
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Post by Olbird »

Don,

They send it out for the generator to be installed, I am installing my own because of that reason and they told me it adds to the build time due to the unit leaving the factory.

If you can post a picture of your generator install it will give me and others some ideas of what the factory installer used for the cover box.

George:
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
WP903

Post by WP903 »

My 2003 had to have the Generator installed by the Dealer. Cardinal wouldn't do it...
rvlost

Post by rvlost »

Olbird wrote:Don,

They send it out for the generator to be installed, I am installing my own because of that reason and they told me it adds to the build time due to the unit leaving the factory.

If you can post a picture of your generator install it will give me and others some ideas of what the factory installer used for the cover box.

George:
George,

We just left the 5er in VA for some minor repairs/maintenance while we went to PA for Thanksgiving. When we pick it up next Monday, I will take some pictures of generator.

Sharon