Cardinal Factory Contact

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Tinner

Cardinal Factory Contact

Post by Tinner »

Does anyone have contact information for the Cardinal Factory? I need an owners manual for a 2003 RLE TS. Thanks in advance. Ronnie
Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

Ronnie, I just spoke to Rod Batts Tuesday about getting the proper manual for our Concertone, and he would probably be the one to call for information. Number is: 574-206-7600. He answered that number when I called it. Good luck! Donna
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska
Tinner

Cardinal Contact

Post by Tinner »

Thanks Dennis & Donna.
Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

You are welcome! Not sure there is just one manual, as we had a whole notebook full of all of the systems. Downloaded the slide info from Lippert, and the unit came with a whole bunch of them for the furnace, AC, microwave, refrigerator, stove, awning, bathroom fixtures, and probably more I have forgotten.!! I bought one of the zippered file things with dividers to label for each thing, and it is FULL! LOL! Good luck! Donna
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska
Tinner

Post by Tinner »

I have a bunch of stuff on the water heater, electric awning, microwave, stove, ac units, fridge, washer & dryer, etc but nothing on the stereo or the trailer itself. Like who made the frame, pin box and axles. Thanks again for your help. They are closed today so I'll call them Monday morning. Happy Thanksgiving.

Ronnie