Good news, Bad news

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Marv and Margie have a great christmas and get that bird out a lot in the new year!
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
Olbird
Council, Asst. Admin
Cardinal Owners: 3850 RL

Post by Olbird »

Hello Big Dog,

I can tell you that Rich Carter the owner of Adventure RV will give you the best deal and have your new Bird sitting in your driveway with no problems.

We ordered ours from him along with a couple others on this site in the Northwest.

PM me if you want my phone number to hear some of the details on how I went about getting the unit here, they tested everything at their location and filled both propane tanks, included a start up kit, power cord connection from 50 amp to 30 amp. and delivered to my door at the going rate for shipping.

Great to deal with and very honest person.

George:
George & Julie
3850 RL Full Paint w/ TrailAir Spring Ride System, Kodiak Disc Brakes, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Over 130 Mods

2022 Ford F450 DRW
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

So M&M where are you going for your first trip.

Rob
Diesel Dave 04
Cardinal Owners: 2007 36-2BH

Post by Diesel Dave 04 »

I just picked are unit up last month and they( Tom Schaffers RV super store) did not include a poop hose or water hose But when I went into the store to get a new white disk They told me that I had $50 dollars free worth of stuff in the store because I was picking up a new unit, There was not a batt. In the clock and the one in the smoke detactor was also upsidedown That is the way they come and you are supposted to switch it before you use it But they told me that it was like that and i said it didnt matter cause it was going into storage for 3 months. All and all Tom Schaffer is a A+ dealer, they called me when are sink came in and I took it in they did it and it was done Not this drop it off and it is there for a month like other places I been. PS : there was a chip we found in are sink on the PDI.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Dave
2008 Crew Cab 4X4 DRW 6.4 Turbo 4:10 gears. rebuilt engine at 59,338 miles broken #8 piston,tugging on A 2015 3800 FL full body paint
fix 7.3 , 6.0 AND now 6.4s Powerstroke diesels.
Me&Margie
Cardinal Owners: '07 31RKLE

Good news, Bad news

Post by Me&Margie »

To Rob & Cathy:
We are planning on going up to the KOA at Burlington, Wa. for the shake-down cruise. We have some friends who go up there quite often in their class c and have told us its a very nice place. In fact they've asked us to call them when we decide to go as they would like to join us. After that we're planning on going down to Long Beach, Wa, and stay there for a few days, probably at Anderson's, and them maybe work our way south along the coast. Don't have any dates set yet, but hopefully all this will start to happen soon!!
Marv & Margie
'07 Cardinal 31RKLE
'06 F-250 PSD S/C 4X2, Hijacker, Line-X.
Rob & Cathy

Re: Good news, Bad news

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Me&Margie wrote:To Rob & Cathy:
We are planning on going up to the KOA at Burlington, Wa. for the shake-down cruise. After that we're planning on going down to Long Beach, Wa, and stay there for a few days, probably at Anderson's, and them maybe work our way south along the coast.
Good luck on your shake-down cruise. The only suggestion I have for your shake-down is to be sure and look for water leaks. I had to tighten the fittings under both sinks and a couple of the fitting in the area of the water pump where all the water lines seem to come together. We also had water leak on the floor around the shower. We took it back to the dealer for the shower leak.

Please let us know when you plan to be at Anderson's. I've never been there, though I've been to the Long Beach peninsula, and there's been some discussion about getting together there in March or April.

Rob