Plank flooring?

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Squire

Plank flooring?

Post by Squire »

Is the optional plank flooring actual plank flooring on top of the subfloor ?

Sorry for so many questions but my dealer is not open on Sunday and my work hours leave little time to visit the lot.
Plus I trust what owners say more than what a salesman may "think" that may or may not have seen an option.
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

We have the plank flooring in ours and we love it. We went with a unit that had minimal carpet, I really wanted no carpet but was told it had to have some for the slides. I do believe it is the plank over sub flooring.

Don't worry about asking questions, we are more than glad to help you in any way we can. That is part of the reason this club is in existance, besides the fun stuff! :lol: You're right...you'll get better answers from the people that actually live in or use these rigs on a regular basis.
Squire

Post by Squire »

We also want very little carpet, as we are fulltimers. The one we are looking at only has carpent in the bedroom.