Guess I need a flag

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Squire

Guess I need a flag

Post by Squire »

Just placed an order my our REDBIRD. Check it out on my blog and leave a comment.
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

Very nice blog Squire! Congrats on your new Cardinal. I know you are counting the days! You are going to get lost in all the new space your going to have!

Yes, now is the time to order that Cardinal Club Flag also! We'd love to see you at the Southern Get Together in Fredericksburg TX in Feb. I know your new Cardinal wont be in yet but you could fly your flag proudly!! :lol:
Double D's
Cardinal Owners: 2013 3675 Cardinal 5th Wheel

Post by Double D's »

VERY NICE, Squire! I REALLY love the pantry space you have. Great idea about the computer desk, and I know it will be easy for you to build a surround for your TV. I used Minwax 'natural' for the stain that I put on our table leg that hubby turned out of oak, and it matched the color of the wood inside wonderfully. I think you will be glad you ordered the thermopane windows, too. Bet you can't WAIT to get it, and Happy Camping! Donna
http://www.ddbalfanz.blogspot.com/

Double D's - Dennis and Donna

2013 Cardinal 3675- The "Double D Retreat"
Trail Air Pin Box and Suspension
2007 Chevy Dually 3500, Duramax
Rallies - 20
Days out in 2015- 145
Days out in 2014 - 71
Days out in 2013 - 187 Alaska
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Very nice indeed Squire.

I know what you mean about the bathroom. Our previous trailer had a rear bathroom. It was so large that it had a closet, drawers and a door to the outside. It was, how should I say it, very comfortable. It's the only thing we miss about our old TT.

Rob
Future Fulltimers
Cardinal Owners: 2006 30TS

Post by Future Fulltimers »

Nice trailer. I see you couldn’t resist the urge to take your picture in the mirrors. :mrgreen: :joke:
Welcome to the club. :thumbrt:
Wayne & Peggy Williamson
Rocky
GoodSam Lifetime Members
2006 30TS
2007 Silverado 3500 Classic 6.6L D'Max
AirSafe 25k hitch