32TS TT Excellent!

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
vibetech1

32TS TT Excellent!

Post by vibetech1 »

We just returned from our first 4 night trip with our brand new 32TS TT. I have to say we were very pleased. Only problem was a couple of drips from the filtration system hose connections. Im thinking of upgrading the connection fittings to brass. We had just about every option installed at the factory and my favorite option of all has to be the Trail-Air Suspension. Wow what a difference in towing. I would say 80% less bucking than with our other trailer of the same size. Cant wait to get back on the road. We have two more trips planed already.

Take care all and safe traveling!

Steve :D [/i]
campswithcritters
exempt member
Cardinal Owners: 2005 34RLT
Skype ID: campswithcritters

Post by campswithcritters »

Glad to hear you're happy with it. Hope to see you out on the road with it sometime. Happy Camping! :D
Bruce & Sharon Full-time since Nov 06
Boogie, & Jack ("the critters")
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

32ts TT

Post by Don Wilson »

Steve,

Congradulations on the new trailer. :D

It sounds like you are already enjoying the trailer and it will only get better the more you get to go out.

You might think about joining us for the Cardinal Rally on April 27,28,29 2007 at Casa De Fruita, near Hollister on Highway 152.

Check it out in Southwest Rally section of the web site.

Hope to see you there!!

If not I hope to see you around the Golden State at sometime in the near future.

Don
Last edited by Don Wilson on Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
romantraveler
Cardinal Owners: 2002 Cardinal LX

Post by romantraveler »

Don, can you tell me a little about the Cardinal rally? I've never been to one, but this one is close by.

Thanks

RT
rosey
Cardinal Owners: 07 Cardinal 34QS

Post by rosey »

Steve......

CONGRATS on your new Bird!!......DW and I are waiting for our new 34QS to arrive. I ordered mine with the Trail-Air Pin Box but passed on the Trail -Air suspension.....now wondering if that was a mistake :?: ...this is our first 5er.
Gayle & Mike Rosenblatt "Rosey"
Our Furry Camping Kids; "Ting-Tang,Saylor,& Kai"
07 Cardinal 34QS;4 Slides;Optional Paint;Bigfoot
07 Chevy Silverado LT3 3500 Duramax Dually Longbed CC;Allison;Titan 62 Gal(Super Ser.)fuel tank
Rob & Cathy

Post by Rob & Cathy »

Steve, congrats on your new Cardinal.

I wanted to let you know that there's a Cardinal rally in August on the central Oregon coast this year. Also, a few of us Northwesters are having a little get together on the SW Washington coast in April an everyone is certainly welcome.

Hope to see you down the road. If you get a chance checkout the Northwest Rally forum.

Rob
Don Wilson
Region Leader Admin
Cardinal Owners: 2019 3350

32 Ts and Southwest Cardinal Rally

Post by Don Wilson »

RT and Steve,

The rally will be Friday April 27 thru Sunday April 29. We have not finalized the agenda at this time. The plan is for people to arrive starting Friday afternoon and evening. We know there will be rigs that may not be able to get there until Saturday because of work. Departure will be Sunday for those that have to be back at work on Monday. Some folks will be staying Sunday night and pulling out Monday.

We will have a meet and greet session on Saturday Morning so we can introduce ourselves to each other. We will have a planned pot luck Saturday, It has not been determined yet whether it will be at lunch time or supper (dinner). I am sure there will be other pot lucks during the weekend as well.

We are working with the two Cardinal dealers in the area to see if we can get door prizes.

We will be checking out each others Birds and discussing things that we have done to improve our rigs. If we can get "ol Bird" to come down from the Northwest region we will have him put on a seminar - Improving Your Cardinal Inside and Out!!

We plan on having some free time for people to explore the area around Casa De Fruita , to see the sites. There are outlet malls, National Parks, lakes, Amusement parks, the ocean, Monterey, San Francisco and Camping World all within an hour and 1/2 of the campground. There are also Wineries that have wine tasting in the area including Casa De Fruita.

Pez and I will be getting together soon to finalize the agenda and get it posted in the Rallies section under "Southwest Rally".

If anyone has suggestion please send them along as Pez and I have never done this before!!

Anyone is welcome. We would love to meet members from all over the U.S. and Canada. One of our members from Visalia is bringing friends along that are not Cardinal owners but just enjoy camping.

Don
We don't know a stranger only friends we haven't met yet!

Don
2019 Cardinal 3350RLX Luxury Edition
2014 Dodge 3500 2WD DRW Long Bed

2023 Nights Camped 33
2022 Nights Camped 24
2021 Nights Camped 46

Rallies Attended - 50
Frog - 5
bbgun

Post by bbgun »

Alright! :) Glad that you enjoyed the trip! Welcome to the nest as some folks say... 8) Enjoy...summer will be here soon! :)