Disappointed!

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
Squire

Disappointed!

Post by Squire »

The factory called today and said we could not get the "sable interior". So we choice "birch" with tan carpet. The new merlot carpet color is different also, so changed that to tan. Not happy about it but not much else to do.
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

I'm so sorry you aren't getting your choice of colors. Especially after ordering it and having to wait so long. I wasn't real happy with the mocha color scheme, but it was the only one on the lot with the minimum carpet,plus we were too excited to wait for a special order and this one had all the options we wanted and then some. It has grown on me and I am happy with it now. I did take the bedspread out and put it away. I thought someone didn't think too clearly to put "dry clean only" bedding in an rv. JMHO After it comes in you'll be so excited you'll love it and maybe even like it better than the original color.
Squire

Post by Squire »

Mocha was our second choice but it too is no longer offered.
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

Sorry to hear that you aren't getting exactly what you were hoping for. We have the mocha also, too bad that they discontinued that as well! I think we have the tan carpet and I've been really happy with it. It doesn't show too much of anything either light or dark. Like Linda we have the minimum amount of carpet, we have two fairly long haired dogs that I knew would prefer the cool floor in the hot Texas summers.

On the bright side - did they give you and update on when you might expect to receive it?
Squire

Post by Squire »

No update. They were just finalizing the order to put it place. They have changed the syle of the sleeper sofa. The new style has arms with throw pillows and the old ( we like better) had cushions on the arms that folded over when you made the bed.