Why should I be nervous for PDI

These are discussions that contain lots of good info, so did not want to eliminate it. It has closed so we can take advantage of making the forum easier to find what you are looking for.
markj
Cardinal Owners: Cardinal 31RKLE

Why should I be nervous for PDI

Post by markj »

Hi Guys: I pick up my 31RK today--PDI. I will admit I've had some problems with the dealer--but seems patched up now and I'm ready. I guess we hear about people being cheated daily in the news so much that it makes me nervous that I might also :?

But, I'll just try to be positive, keep my norwegian temper in line, and i'll be fine. Just venting......... I'll let you know how it goes. mj
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

lol...let's face it...it is a big investment, we were nervous also, especially after reading some of the horror stories about "after the sale" But shoot, that happens when you buy a car or even a stick house...or a can opener etc.

Just wait til your first trip...or even when it is sitting in your driveway and you can go sit inside and just look around and dream of the places you want to go and see, and still be "at home" while you travel. Even camping right in your driveway is an adventure!! Enjoy and make many many memories!!
jennyt

Post by jennyt »

I hope everything goes well and that your new purchase will make it all worthwhile. It really is worth it when you get that first trip under your belt and realize that you just acquired a really GOOD excuse to sit and do nothing! :lol: